Shouldnt have picked up.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PennLaxPlayer, May 25, 2007.

1. Lol i picked up a bag of mids then walked 50 yards up the street and saw a baggy. Now i was curious what was in it so i scooped it up really quick and felt it in my pocket. At first i thought it was a bag of shrooms but when i got home it was a cut of mexican brown lol. Certainly not as good as my stuff i picked up but it was a free bag.

Anyone else ever find a bag RIGHT after they picked up ? lol

2. haha ive never "picked up" a baggie. it would make my day if it ever happened

3. Yea same here. Not a good idea to smoke what you find on the ground, can't tell what shit is gonna be in it.

4. No but one time I was really drunk and had just bought the stankiest dankiest 8th of blueberry x northern lights from the clinic. Needless to say I got paranoid when I was at a party and pantsed it. That was the last place I saw it...

5. I remember the day well.. At university, I had no hookups, so I was often dry. But on one occasion, on a normal day, I got off the bus, started walking to class. I looked down and found fully a packed NICKEL BAG! Not a large amount, but boy, did it get me fried.

Of course, I purposefully had a path from the bus stop to class that passed in front of as many residences as possible, hoping that some kid might have ditched a sack in fear.

I would have been crazy not to smoke it.

6. I've found a few baggies on my street filled with garbage brown weed, they were little dimebagiies. I probably wouldn't smoke anything i found on the ground.

7. the most ive ever found i a gram of moldy bud and like .4 of smokeable chron, and im pretty sure me or one of my friends are the ones that left it there to begin with lol

8. i thought u were gonna say that u put it in ur pocket and felt it and it was dog shit or somthing... lmao
    tht would have been good shit

9. A friend of mine once (real good guy) was walking in to the local 7-11 here, and what do you know, a baggie w/ a few nugs in it was sitting on the ground right by the door. My friend, not being a heavy smoker and more concerned about someone else losing their stuff (this being why he's a good guy) proceeded to go into the store and quietly ask the first person he saw "hey, did you drop...something...outside?"

Person replies "what, like a wallet or something?"

Friend says nvm. not the target.

Friend proceeds to ask the few other people nicely if they happend to ...drop... ...something... outside; nobody responds the right way, so he decides oh well, guess nobody here dropped it.

Two people that he asked that were in the store then walk out and drive away.

As my friend buys what he went to 7-11 for, the clerk says "Those two undercover cops weren't giving you any trouble, were they?"

LOL

you can put the rest together. Needless to say, my friend was relieved he didn't just pocket it.

10. I only found once a little bag with i'd say.. 0.3 in it, just what it needs to roll one joint.
    We rolled it with a friend later that day. Spark it, take some puffs and pass it to my friend. I already feel the weed as he gives it to me again. I smoke and pass it again, but 5 sec later, I feel FUCKING HEAVY and fall right on my head. My friend first laughed at me as I was laying there. I didn't understand anything, and tried to get up.
    After I got up, it was like the whole fucking world was shaking and spinning around. I fell a second time, again on my head. My friend then understood I wasn't having fun and he helped me walk to a place I could lay for a while.
    I had to wait about 20 min to get a hold of myself.

I don't think it's because it was bad weed I picked up, my friend was doing great, but still I will think about it next time I find something. I'll prolly just sell it to somebody else if it happens :p

11. I found a little bag with a bowl or two in it on the floor of my old highschool once, looked like shitty weed and I had better so I went outside and sold it for 15 bucks.

12. At school me and some buddies were walking back to our dorms, and we hear a screen window open above us and a bunch of stuff fall to the ground. We walked over to see what it was and there was an empty bag, but scattered on the ground was about an 8th of beasters. Apparently that room was getting busted and someone tossed their bag out the window. We scavenged what we could, rolled up a dutch and got baked.

13. when i lived in the dirty jerz i was walking into a friends place and saw a tiny little bag with a very small amount of yay in it. there was a lot of yay flowing in this neighborhood at the time, a kid i was with (wouldnt say a friend), scooped it up after i pointed it out, and blew the powder inside. gross.

14. My friend picked up a bag of coke one time, got quite a bit of money off of it :p

15. one time i was smoking in a park where tons of stoners go and found a 1g nug sitting on a rock right next to me while i was smoking a bowl.

16. I found a bag with 10grams in it cleaning my house the night after a wild party.

Another time at a party I found a nice nug (around a gram) under the table, i rolled it up and smoked it.

17. I'm very observant usually, so I tend to find alot of things in random places. I've found 40 bucks of meth, some schwagg, mids (never dank). I LOVE when you find a nug on your carpet when you're dry.

18. im crying right now.

19. One time I was walking to school and as I about to walk through the gate that leads onto our trackfield, I saw a black velvet pouch thing on the ground. I open it up and an surprised to find an extremely nice glass spoon. It has trippy glass bubbles all over it. I also ended up with an orange Bic and maybe .3 in dank shake.

Another time I was walking to a known smoke spot across a stream by my house because something bad happened at school that infuriated me, so I cut class to smoke and chillout. When I get to the spot I found a big ziplock bag on the ground that had at least a half eighth of really dank shake at the bottom.

Haha and another time I found a wood box on the ground while leaving a Safeway with my dad. The box had a good amount of both coke and weed in it. I put it back on the ground and snuck out of my house that night and went back to get it. That lead to a fun weekend.

I've lost a number of sacks before too so I'm sure that I've made someones day before when they find my missing sack.

20. you sold a BOWL of SHITTY weed for 15 bucks.....?