Shoulda already done this

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EarlyGirl, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Ok...maybe I shoulda done this by now but I'm doin it now........whuddup, I'm Earlygirl (obviously) but my homies just call me Jae or Jynx....I'm 19 and from Ohio......I'm a metal head and I like rave...I'ma Juggalette (if ya dont know what that is...don't ask me...I'm tired of explaining.lol)I used to be really bad into pills, dont ask what kind I took what my friends gave me...perhaps I trusted too many ppl.......Now time for the big confession which may just be a deciding factor to if I remain on the site...or if I quit and come back later....BUT.....truth be told I've never done weed.....had some contact buzzes indeed so yes I've been high from it......BUT that little bit was enough to make me WANT to start tokin up...so I've got a really great KICK ASS homie of mine that we're working on when we can get together and smoke whid me......there truth is out.....I've already been talking to a couple ppl on messanger I've met on here, so hopefully theres room here for a soon to be new smoker...hahahaha.....I know some shit...and my homies helpin me out some too.....I just wanted to put up the full truth cause I dont wanna come on here frontin like I know exactly what errone's talkin bout...lol...

2. welcome to the city:hello: You seem very open minded and will fit in very nicely :)

3. wow, that text really fucked with my eyes

welcome :wave:

4. See Jae, I told you these people wouldn't mind. They're cool like that.

5. WELCOME to the city. Theres a bunch of new smokers here... im GLAD i aint 1 though lol.

my freestyle thread cant get any more lovin from the juggalo's? we all just some thuggalo's and juggalo's ;)

6. Welcome. I'll second the notion that your post was a little harsh on the eyes :) Italics are not your friend. But that's ok. You seem nice and open-minded, hope to see you around. Maybe you'll get around to telling us about the things you told us not to ask you about ;)

7. welcome 2 tha city :hello:

8. Welcome aboard! I'm new to smoking and the boards also but they made me feel just like family :)

9. ok so now I've smoked finally, once. and apparently my body duznt like it, because it put me in a really really bad panic attack, I was blacked out multipe times, for hlf n hr each something like that.....and felt like I was dieing Lol I didnt really enjoy it too well...but I'm still a supporter and always will be, my b/f (Rezinn I think he's still known as on here Lol) is a smoker, and I dont mind it....just wished I could lmao....

10. Welcome, i aint no juggalo tho. Dont care for icp at all. but hey, to each is own.

11. the first few times i smoked(after getting high) i was overpowered by it, felt kinda sick and didnt enjoy it. Then i realized i might have been smoking too much and chilled a little on smoking a lot

then eventually i got over it and weed is absolutely amazing