Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should you only just blaze with really trusted people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fridgestar, May 12, 2011.

1. i dont mind smoking people up either. i have probably smoked up people more than I have been smoked up. When i first started smoking I smoked my roommates up a lot at university because although I liked weed, I would only smoke it with someone, never alone. but when someone basically spits in your face and thinks your stupid enough to fall for it, thats when things get serious.

2. Bud & other substances can mess up friendships some people turn into fiends and that gets no where. I am kind of a loner myself, I smoke with 2-4 people regularly, always make sure I get my bud from someone legit.

3. blaze with the hommies and nobody else maybe some skank if your tryin to get her back home, live it learn it love it

4. you sigh alot

5. *****s be trippin if I ever get ripped off, i ask for money if i feel ive been ripped off.

6. Some people I know always pinched out a gram or two of bud in high school, but I found better connections and some great growers, and now I never get ripped off, some people are shady sometimes like the dude I know that shorted everyone a gram or two on a 1/4 oz.. but that was high school, and I only knew a few other people to get weed from, but they grew weed, and it was much ,much better high grade bud, I just did not always have the money to buy a bag from them , so I would get some cheaper mid's from a few people in school, although a few people sold straight up seedy, bricked up shwag weed, I bought that shit once and never agian. also I was lucky enough to have a few older relatives that would give me some of their weed, that they or a friend of theirs had grown..lol..started smoking at age 12 or so, and was 16 when I saw weed with seeds and shit in it aka shwag!! I was like WTF??!! LoL, it was stupid to me to compress buds and to grow weed with seeds in it!! But I was used to mids or high grade, then the commercial shwag came around me as I got to know more people,. but I stuck to the mids and high grade buds, which I get as cheap as hell from close family.and freinds who grow.

7. Dude I don't care how long you knew this guy, shit like that is a giant red flag to who this fucker really is. Sorry you got used but like they say, fool me once shame on them, fool me twice shame on you.