Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should you mix your herb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ITNinja, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I have a gram of good headies, and I have a gram of mids/scwag. Should I just mix the two grams, Or should I leave them seperate?

2. Don't mix 'em.

Smoke the dank out of some glass, and roll up the schwag into a blunt!

3. Depends on what high you're looking for. Schwag and mids usually tend to give a good body high, so mixing the two will provide a nice compliment. Unfortunately, the schwag can also ruin the chronic. If you're a heavy smoker or someone prone to migraines, it's possible you'll get a slight headache. The opposite can happen as well, and you may just get really high from both.

If you can afford to smoke it all at once, then do so but I would advise you to take something else as well just in case the schwag ruins the headies high. Beer or codeine works well. Do not take both of them together.

-Leaf (T-break)

4. #4 k_semler, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010

Been there, done that. Don't recommend it. It fucks me up to the max. That's how Marylin Monroe died. (Synergistic interaction of intoxicants, (except I think she died by taking benzos and vodka).)

5. I've done it once, and I got incredibly high. Idk i think it's best to leave them seperate for taste wise.

6. cool, Ill just keep them seperate then. I didnt realize how crazy out of control this herb was compared to my usual crap. Im toasted gone, One small bowl from my DB Vaporizer.....ugh, I gotta go clean something.

Peace guys, Thanks :)