Should you mist your plants during flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mardanlin, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Or will that give you bud rot? My leaves are drying up drastically and I was thinking about spraying them with mist a few times a day or something, is this bad or good?

2. My leaves arnt extremely dry, but dryer than id like them to be.. Id like to know the answer to this too please;D

3. I spray mine all the time... Im not 100% on this but I don't think it would cause root rot concidering your just misting the leaves/buds but could be wrong but haven't had any root rot so far. ;)

4. some plant strains look like their leaves are dry

5. Root rot shouldn't be too much of a problem if you're not overapplying water. I usually will mist leaves depending on the heat of my growspace.

6. Misting you can do no problem, just use plain water, mist once a day, just shake off the plants when u finish to get the drops off. i do this to bring up the humidity and they love it. take a look at my grow :wave:

7. yeah i mist mine as well. i use seltzer water as well because i cannot yet afford to by any c02 products. to actually answer your question mardanlin, cause i saw that people went to root rot even tho you said bud rot, there is always an increased chance of mold to grow when in that situation. if you control your environment well and keep a close eye tho you should be great. also roortokeage is right, shake it. you dont want heavy drops on your plants as this can act as a magnifying glass and burn your leaves. careful tho, shake it more then twice n your playing with it.