Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should you draw fast or slow vaporier?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ITNinja, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys, Ive had my new DBV vape for about 3-4 days now. It's screwing me up pretty good haha:smoke:. Problem is I know I may not know what im doing entirely. I am keeping it at around 12 o clock and im telling people to pull slow, Which if my research is correct means that the air covers the entire bowl that way instead of pulling hard and making that one small spot in the middle vape. I also grind my herb finely using an SSV grinder.

Essentially im just wondering if I should be pulling harder or not, Slow = more heat, Fast=Less heat.......Is this correct? Or will pulling hard burn the herb?

Thanks guys, peace

2. I and everyone I know draws slowly, makes sense to me.

3. I have a vaporbros which is a different whip style vape and I like to draw long slow drags, but yes you are correct slow draw=more heat. It really all depends on how you like to vape, but one thing i highly recommend is hold in the vapor for a while because unlike smoke, the vapor will continue to be absorbed into your lungs after the 3 or 4 seconds that absorbs when smoking.

4. When I hit the DBV I don't hit it very slow because that can burn the weed. A moderate draw has worked best for me.

5. Too slow can combust the weed if the temp is too high. Too fast can keep the weed from vaping at all. You'll figure it out on your own.

Keep the temp at one setting isn't wise though. You should vary it starting low at the beginning and slowly working your way up.

6. aha, I was always thinking it would be wise to kinda move up in temps as I go. Im gonna start doing that then. Thanks guys, Peace