should we be more careful with our humor here?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoboleader, Feb 1, 2012.

1. it wasnt even a joke. just a translation error. he explains that in great britain destroy means party. and the marlyn monroe part is a quote from a movie.

and they got treated like dog shit.

its really messed up.

2. Fuck homeland security. They're the real terrorists. Spreading fear and distrust for our fellow Americans. Let them come knocking, I'll show them where they can go stick their guilty until proven innocent attitude. :mad:

3. What. The. Fuck.

I still resent the British but we Americans are next..

:hide:

4. Lol.. seriously?
    What the fuck america...

5. oh well...guess we don't need those tourist dollars, not with our fruitful economy growing so much right now...

GO DC!

I for one welcome the loss of the fur-in-ers currencies our overlords and their puppets in DC protect us from! :p

6. #7 hoboleader, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012

we got em boys, :wave:

im the cointelpro agent uve been searching for, at last, it was me this entire time from behind the scenes :devious:.

after being undercover since i joined in 2009, im finally finished. ive got docs on all you anti government anarchists.

ill tell ya wat, ill let you all make one last post when your in my office tomorrow night.

7. GO DC!
    I FOR ONE WELCOME A HUMORLESS EXISTENCE IN THE USA!
    [​IMG]

8. no, you can still have humor, but only use government approved jokes plz...

9. Eurasia is our enemy, they have always been our enemies.

Er, oh wait, is it Eastasia now? I forgot:confused_2:

10. [​IMG]

11. To be fair, the most anti-American sentiments come from Europe..

12. It should be anti-Obama not anti-american, we aren't all feeding the corporate war machine.:(

13. #14 DayDreamin, Feb 1, 2012
    Europeans attacks America's individualist domestic policies and culture as well.

We should do the same to theirs.

Europeans as a whole are the enemy of American liberty and freedom.

14. we got dem terrorist bastards now i can sleep tonight

15. The U.K.'s Labour Party banned right-wing Dutch Parliamentary group-leader Geert Wilders from entering the U.K. during an eight month period in 2009, because they were concerned about his controversial views on Islamist extremism.

16. [​IMG]

17. #18 DayDreamin, Feb 1, 2012
    I'll spare Canadians, our relations with them are salvageable.

18. oh woops, i voted for the wrong one. i meant to say bring it on :)

19. Clearly an American or two on a power trip.