Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should this be smoked or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by addictgyoza, Aug 25, 2017.

1. So eye have a cheap 15 dollar plastic grinder thats been used for about 5 years. Eye decided to scrape/brush off the build up and kief and chuck the grinder. The metal screen was cut out and brushed, and noticed there were small pieces of the metal screen in the pile. Eye removed all of the noticeable metal pieces, looked over the pile numerous times and there doesnt seem to be any metal bits left. Let's say there ARE some really tiny pieces that aren't noticeable, is it safe to smoke or should i just chuck the pile?

Thanks in advance!

2. I really doubt anything would actually happen to you if you did

3. There's more heavy metal concentration in the tap water you drink so stop being a paranoid peter.

4. your fine if you got enough id make hash instead of smoking straight kief

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum