Should there be a law against religious soliciting

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DrGreener, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Just wanted some opinions on your thoughts on this posting no religious soliciting on my property this weekend violators will be eaten :))
    I realize everyone has a right to free speech or there religions
    Its just that i don't need to here or see them Specially on my property

so i will allow my 240 pound kangals 2 of them a free religion lunch if they dare to enter my property

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clf7c_jJsYI]Worlds Strongest Fighter Dog [ The Kurdish Kangal ] - YouTube[/ame]

2. No door to door brainwashing. Feed them to the dogs.

3. Keep your garbage off of my property and we'll be just fine.

4. honestly, yes.

you know how much hell would be brought up if someone was going door to door and asking then if you'll be a satanist and join their cult?

i don't know about you guys. but about every two weeks we get these church folk that go door to door. and i know some people who get very pissed off about it.

i respect their beliefs, but honestly if we wanted to go to church, we'd be there.

5. Sure, they think they're helping but in all honesty, they need to keep to themselves, and stop casting pearls before swine.

6. i get a kick when Jehovah comes knocking you notice how they always bring some real hot chick with them least here they do.
    Always wanted to ask or say Sure i will join your religion if you let me have about 30 mins with her alone :)) then after say well i decided against it sorry hahaha

7. #7 jmick, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    Did you all know that you can buy a motion activated lawn sprinkler? It would be great to have one near the walkway to your door. I think the intended use is to run others pets off your lawn....just checked, you can get them on Amazon.....

8. I know, those damn people getting the nerve to go door to door trying to spread a message of love.. They believe in a place called hell and they want to save you from an eternal suffering, how sickening!

Feed them to the dogs! They should be the ones sent to hell for interrupting my favorite episode of Oprah.. Oh how they've taken so much from me

9. That shit is scary. Hammers are scary too though:devious:

10. banned on your property is okay.

banned in the country is not.

What's sickening is how stupid those two statements are when you put them back to back.

11. #11 NSetonF, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    Religious soliciting is bullshit.. If there is such a thing as freedom of religion, then soliciting is allowed by the discretion of the county and state laws. Whether or not people agree with the laws, does not matter. But ultimately the government has the power to allow or disallow religious soliciting.

12. [quote name='"NSetonF"']Religious soliciting is bullshit.. If there is such a thing as freedom of religion, then soliciting is allowed by the discretion of the county and state laws. Whether or not people agree with the laws, does not matter. But ultimately the government has the power to allow or disallow religious soliciting.[/quote]

No, by law the government
    Is not allowed to solicit religion, though it does occur because of the illuminati. They control is through brainwashing us in common government paraphernalia such as the dollar bill. They print "in god we trust" and have the Jewish star all over our currency, but most of us are too ignorant to realize there brainwashing us

13. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

No, by law the government
    Is not allowed to solicit religion, though it does occur because of the illuminati. They control is through brainwashing us in common government paraphernalia such as the dollar bill. They print "in god we trust" and have the Jewish star all over our currency, but most of us are too ignorant to realize there brainwashing us[/quote]

What you're saying is only partly correct, sadly. What you have done wrong, is not reading and fully understanding what I said. I did not say the government solicits religion, but that they allow religion to be solicited by certain regulations, by personnel not connected with the government.

14. You're both smegmas

15. [quote name='"NSetonF"']

What you're saying is only partly correct, sadly. What you have done wrong, is not reading and fully understanding what I said. I did not say the government solicits religion, but that they allow religion to be solicited by certain regulations, by personnel not connected with the government.[/quote]

Well then I am sorry for misreading your response, but nevertheless the government still brainwashes us one way or the other

16. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

Well then I am sorry for misreading your response, but nevertheless the government still brainwashes us one way or the other[/quote]

I do not need your petty apologies, although they are greeted with remorse for your ignorance. What I do hope that you understand is that only the weak minded and easily lead can be entirely brainwashed by the government, no matter how strongly they push their paraphernalia.

17. [quote name='"NSetonF"']

I do not need your petty apologies, although they are greeted with remorse for your ignorance. What I do hope that you understand is that only the weak minded and easily lead can be entirely brainwashed by the government, no matter how strongly they push their paraphernalia.[/quote]

Nigel fuck off I'm sitting right next to you haha

18. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

Nigel fuck off I'm sitting right next to you haha[/quote]

Who is this "Nigel" you speak of? My name is Quincy. Lulz fucking jk you blew my cover nagel.

19. wtf is going on in here idgi

20. People should be free to do as they please. If you don't like soliciters get a dog or a fence