Should there be a Death Note?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Phelspa, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Just wondering

2. like if your planning to kill yourself, should you leave a note?

3. Mmmmm no.....a note to kill, a death note.

If all that has existed exists together, than the death note should too.

Don't u think?

4. You lost me... could you please explain more about this death note you speak of.

5. Well it has a bunch of rules....such as:

*The note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

*If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.

*After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

And some kind of death-demon it attached to it.

6. dont do drugs man.

7. No, the idea of this 'death note' actually kind of creeps me out...

8. Death Note is an anime in which the main character finds a notebook. If you write down anyone's name in the notebook, they will die of a heart attack, unless given a way to die. And the main character, Light, decides to go after criminals to create a utopia in which he is the judge of life and death.

It's a very intellectual and suspenseful anime/manga. Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch the Japanese ones with English subs. The American version got the characters all wrong.

My siggy is L from the series. =p

9. Well, I'm glad I watched the subbed version, then. Any animé is better that way. How did they get it wrong in this instance, though?

10. yea..but i should be the one owning it..

im just such a narcassist that i believe im already superior to everyone else.... lol

11. See, this is the kind of information that would have been relevant in the original post. Now the guy doesn't sound like he's been doing PCP. :)

12. Man, I never would have suspected that. But you might have been right.

13. That's the one that freaked me out more. I just figured the OP was suicidal.