Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should non nicotine thc e juice burn lungs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RyanLueders, Oct 22, 2014.

1. #1 RyanLueders, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    TAKE NOTE I BOILED IT INTO THE VEGETABLE GLYCERINE I AM NOT VAPING FROM A DRY HERB VAPORIZER SO I HAD TO MAKE THE THC WATER SOLUABLE! 

I made an E Juice and when I take a hit I can taste fresh made weed. It taste JUST like it smells and if you have even ate weed then it tastes exactly like that. I decarbed it for 1 hour then I cookied it in a small container inside of a crook pot exceding the time my herb turned black I took it out a few times and in doing that I couldent resist but to take a hit of the bowl because all the thc was evaporating no worries tho i used a lid on the crook pot. The question I have is does this stuff need to be burning my lungs or insides to be working? It is reggie btw no niccotene just straight VG Vegetable Glycerine. Does my vape work and how long will it take to kick in. It is hard for me to tell because I am pretty sure I am still buzzed from last night when i smoked.

2. your lungs don't burn when you smoke or vape homie it's your throat. and you don't need to have a burning throat feeling to get high

3. Are their any immediate effects I would feel after taking a drag. I get lightheadedness at times but u should also know that a vape hit lasts like ten seconds but I repress the button and I take like a 40 second drag so other might just be me suffocating myself to death.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nvm I have came down enough to realize that this shot is giving me an immediate body high lol

5. Would it hurt to re cook it for 12 hours tho or would it burn

6. If your weed turned black then you already burned it lol.

Definitely don't recook it unless you wan to destroy whatever thc is left

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum