should my sexual preferences be questioned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bizzoo, Jun 16, 2010.

1. i bought this really cool pipe the other day. it's large, thick, sturdy, and has a large bowl. i like the way it feels when it's in my hand, in addition to the way it feels around my mouth. only problem is, this pipe highly resembles a dick. should my sexual preferences be questioned?

2. I think you already know the answer to that question, my friend.

3. Lolz.

4. Umm.. well the only part that just doesnt sound right is the way you describe how you like the way it feels in your hand and around your mouth. Post a pic and lets see it.

5. Seems to me like you've caught the gay. lol lol I kid I kid but the answer is about as silly as the question.

6. this is an unspoken thing i think.

like w my friends, just everyone minds their business while hittin or while others are. dont call anyone else gay or comment on their phallic devices and they wont to you.

dontworry about it.

7. well if you actually want to start sucking dicks because of the pipe then I would start to wonder. If not, then I think you're fine..lol

8. i actually have a pipe that people say looks like a dick. i like the vaggg

9. People especially young age groups love perverted fucking jokes

So i was chilling with a bunch of young stoners because i can get them "That fire" So anyway i get a lollypop because i don't want to eat and fuck up my high

They are all staring at me while i'm sucking on the lollypop and all make that smiley gesture towards one another and there was a girl in the group too

So i basically say "Wow you people are fucked up" And i tried to shurg it off but they continued to watch me "suck on the lollypop for another 10 seconds" i just threw the shit in the garbage and told them "haha you guys are funny"

I then pulled the pants down of the dude with the biggest ego...he wasnt happy since he was wearing underwear and we were in a burger king line...Got that fucker back. he thinks i wasn't aware he was responsible for tipping everyone off at the lollypop incident.

But hey it's all fun and games

10. Everything I've ever heard from any gay person ever...says you know pretty much from the jump whether or not you're gay.

11. Who CARES? If you're uncomfortable about the pipe because you think others may start judging you, you really have more issues to deal with than just the pipe.

Homophobia is a horrible thing, it needs to be done away with entirely. Judging people for who they love is so ass-backwards it's not even funny anymore, it's criminal. Or it SHOULD be criminal. Unfortunately in our Quaker-built society, it's more common than not.

If YOU are comfortable with your own sexuality and preferences, why should it matter to ANYONE else who you sleep with?

12. You could possibly be a homo,

13. This thread's getting me hot...

14. Yep, your gay forsure.

15. Next time, in the middle of a sesh, just start slowly licking the tip of the mouthpiece. See what your friends say.

16. That would be the most gayest thing in existence for a dude to do that in front of friends high...I mean everyone would say "Wait what the FK is this guy doing?"

17. are you sure?

18. Yeah gay for sure