Should my plant be budding yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420247365, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Hey all! So I have one plant, I know only one. Anyways it is a four foot by four foot plant that is about two ant a half feet tall. Anyways I am worried that it might start nudging to late, because when I went and watered today it showed no sign of nugging. So I am concerned that it won't fully nug before the bad weather comes. Also I am gorilla growing in Washington, west side. It gets sun from about 11 in the morning to about 8 at night.

I know it's a female. Also white rhino!

Any impute would be great, thanks!

2. This is my first year and i am south of you here near the border of mexico. My plant is not buding yet either and wont expect it to till the end of the month or something.

Just my guess maybe just needs more time? Others will help more like i said this is my first time and i am not budding or flowering yet.

3. you said u know yours is female so its at least pre-flowering or pre-budding right?? Well, where I am-in between both of u (39 degrees north) north and south is all that matters not east/west-2 of mine are flowering and the rest are not show sex yet.. So u probably need more time. u can go to a website just google photoperiod or something and find the amount of daylight. look at June 21 which is the longest day. Anytime after that it will start flowering, but for example it will say (for my area) june 21 is 14hr58min. July 30 is only 14hr51min. Small difference=plant doesnt recognize any difference. but type in august 1 and it says 13hr56min. That, the plant can probably recognize. in short u need more time, but that is how u can tell..should be very soon