Should Marijuana be legal for Recreational use?

Discussion in 'General' started by Farted, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Well should it

2. the idea of this thread is almost too simple. it's hard for me to come up with a perfect reply because i don't want to sound like i have no idea what the fuck's going on. though, i think i've accomplished that regardless.

3. Like alcohol?

4. ^ Lol wut dood?

Anyway, I think it should. If alcohol is legal weed can be too. I want it to be controlled just like alcohol is now. Or you have to go through some sort of test to make sure you can handle it responsibly, or even better a combination of the two.

5. Who the fuck would actually want to legalize something as horrible as weed?

I know a guy who smoked a joint and turned gay, and tried to fuck a grizzly bear but it turned out to be a fat black dude. Unfortunately the black guy was gay too and destroyed my friends intestines when he literally turned on him.

These are facts.

6. There's no test to see if you can handle alcohol so why would there be one to handle weed?

7. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Like alcohol?[/quote]

This.

8. um no wtf marijuana kills

9. #9 JesusGotBaked, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    Yea, duh. Full legalization. Decriminalization doesn't solve the problem, legalization does. Controlling it and regulating it is more safe and makes it harder for people underage to use it. Plus it takes it out of the hands of drug cartels and gangs/mobs, creates an industry and allows American citizens to work, which stimulates the economy. Then it opens the industry for hemp, which is just as amazing as cannabis.

10. yes. first of all, to any fuck who thinks weed has the same effects as alcohol, quit smoking. never in my life has weed ever made me do anything too stupid. it actually relaxes people and opens up their minds. more rational and totally real thoughts race into the mind.

11. bad comparison. alcohol conpletely changes a person, you don't even knpw who they are anymore.

you do not understand how disrespectful that comment is.

12. #12 iSPARK, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    Why not?

It will ensure even further that no one will ever get hurt due to a high driver. They should have to go through the same thing for alcohol too but that wasn't pertaining to the thread...

That is not a bad comparison at all. Smoking distorts your senses and reaction time just as much if not more. BUT I will say that it does make you more cautious. My friend who died this past summer drove high almost every night, but he drove drunk like 8 different times, 4 of which he crashed, 1 of which he died in. Weed is safer but only to an extent imo

13. Are you kidding me, dude? The guy was talking about how it should be handeled when its legalized. He wasn't comparing weed to alcohol in terms of their effects. Fucking chill.

14. They're drugs. Get over it.

15. well if you're going to bring in the prospect of what exactly we're dealing with, you'd realize that the uh... wait what?

16. What do you think people are going to say on a pro-marijuana forum?

17. i like both, but yea duh weed is safer :confused_2:

18. You literally just contradicted yourself lol. But honestly, America doesn't profit on alcohol because of all the tax money that goes to programs like AA and regulation and shit like that. The government loses billions of dollars on it every year, so legalization would not benefit the government at all which is why the theory of decriminilzation is the best one because it won't stimulate the already in shambles economy, it will just get drug dealers off the streets.

19. Of course it should be. You can go down the street & buy enough alcohol to kill a whole county, LEGALLY! Yet, you can't buy marijuana. Fuck this bullshit. I could go on for days about this subject, I'm not going to though, its pointless. I just hate when people take advantage of the medical-system because clearly the USA is not going to legalize it anytime soon, so the MMJ system is people-that-have-pain only hope. Needs to be legalized though for REAL.