Should keep these growing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokedounce, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Hello to everybody, this is my first post here. I'm growing a nice smelling baby outdoors, It seems she starts showing her baby-girl sweet spots.

So, to the point. After toppimg and LSTing there are this small leaves coming out from the lowest part of the stalk, they're like half inch across. Does it makes sense to keep and let them bloom or should we remove and let the plant grow where it is bushy already?

I still got one month of 12+ hrs daytime and wish my baby grew a big and nice buds.

[​IMG]

2. I would take those off if you have nice bud sites above/in the canopy/etc. They usually don't amount to much.

best of luck with the finish

3. Just after posting first photo at this thread she started to grow like crazy. Here she is today. The buds in the middle of the plant are the growths I asked about. They’re just 3 fingers-leavs but anyway... :)

Cheers buds![​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. I lolipop so i remove all the lower ones like that that will just be the popcorn larfy stuff you can keep em if you want they are good for extracts