Should I?

Discussion in 'General' started by WaterLillyFairy, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Ok... So about a year ago I was fooling around online and went to a site for TLC (the t.v. channel hosted by the Discover channel) and on the site there was a basic application to be on a Reality show called Faking it.. Now for those of you who dont watch/get the channel, or dont know about the show basically they take someone who has no prior experiance and give them mentors who have 30 days to teahc them something new. For example in one show they took a famer and taught her how to be a New York socialite. Now the point of it is to fool a pannel of judges. You and two-three other people who are REALLY what you are pretending to be all partake in a test of sorts, and you have to fool the judges into thinking you are an expert. Ok, so I recieved an email a week or so ago asking me to send in a final application and video. I was told that this is the last stage befor selection.. Now I have to have it in by friday, which wont be a problem if I do it tonight or tomorrow... I've been putting it off, because I'm not sure I want to do it... They would ahve me fake it as a Las Vegas Hostess or an Interior Designer.. Now I'm a Stay at home mom who will start school on the 23rd this month... My reservations are that I'll be missing school because they will take me away for 30 days.. Now 3 of my classes are on the internet, so I can do them from anywhere, but one of them is on campus...I could possible talk to the professor and get the schedule and hand them in when I get back, or before I leave.. but I dont' know.. what do you think I should do? Thanks...

2. reality tv bites, but if u want to, go for it ;)

thats all im gonna say

3. That's just it.. I dont KNOW if I want to... I mean both jobs I have seriously contemplated doing at one point or another... which is the only reason I think that I'm interested... but I'm not sure I want to be on T.V.... I don't know.. ugh!

4. Well i think they still show that tv program in Uk, so if youre going to go through with it then post it on the city. Im not sure what you should do though, do you get paid at all? If you're the confident sort of person, then go through with it, i myself am not and wouldnt be able to handle that sort of thing.

5. dont pass up an opertunity to be on tv!

this guy didnt!

....lol

[​IMG]

6. Hahahahah, what a great photograph, 19th Hole! Rofl! I wonder if they managed to catch him though.

7. do it and give a shoutout to grass city