Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Dec 15, 2012.

1. #1 smokeythedogg, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    i get drug tested and have to take a breathalyzer test once or twice a week for 6 months.

what would come up clean. if i took a .1 - .2 hit and then took the test in a week. or take like 5 shots of 15% alcohol 4 days before the test.

and do you think 5 shots of 15% will do anything. i way 106 - 107

2. You definitely wouldn't have a BAC if you took a breathalyzer four to five days after drinking but you would probably test positive for marijuana in a drug test.

3. Breathalizers can maybe trace alcohol back 12 hours idk. But a drug test will find THC in your system for the last 3 months.

4. That makes two of us.

5. 3 months is really pushin it though, Most people will be clean after 1 month. Hell a lot of people can piss clean after 2-3 weeks. But when u smoke daily for years, Thats when youre gonna wanna give yourself about 3 months to make sure its all out.

:smoke:

6. I didn't even know breathalyzers detected THC..

7. They dont. Theyre testing him for alcohol and weed.

8. Why bump? Lol nobody can tell u for sure, if its just a hit it will pry be outta ur system in a couple days tops. But if i were u i wouldnt do it, thats just asking for trouble. quit bein a fiend and dont smoke for a week lol.

9. not worth it man. .1 of weed will only give you a little buzz. think about it is really worth getting more time added for getting a THC buzz once? now for the alcohol most alcohol will only take about 24 hours to get out of your system.

10. Could go either way. Is it worth it? Probably not, but that's for you to decide.

11. alcohol lasts in your system for up to 24 hours max, ik cause i went through the same thing you did. Why would you risk taking a .1-.2 hit though, that seems pointless and would only seem to make being sober harder but it would probably be out of your urine in a day too.

12. When they piss test you they can detect alcohol for up to 72 hours because they test for the metabolites from your body processing alcohol. But if you drink a lot of fluids you can flush it out.put. No chance. As we all know thc is not water soluble. Lol

13. YOU WEIGH 105lbs. Not way. Come on....

14. You will not Get the thc ou of your system in enough time. Just skip a couple weeks til done will get you higher on the other side when you can smoke again. My strategy that has worked in the past is quit smoking a couple days before. Day of the test drink 6 bottles of water but don't goto the bathroom til it's time to leave for the test. On the way to the test drink 3 more bottles of water and you should be ok. Also you can take a B vitamin early in the day will make your pee really yellow but with all the dilution will look a normal yellow.