Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Billygo, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Hey Gc, do you guys think I should take a few bong hits? I've got about a quarter ounce of bud left (brought a half and smoked a bit) and I've also got the house to myself, though the downside is there's no electricity. I'm pretty bored atm, just got home from work half hour ago, and I'm not 100% sure if I should take the bong hits, what do you guys think?

2. Take the bong hits man

3. If you're easily paranoid, then don't do it. Otherwise it'd be a good time for some introspective thinking and self discovery.

4. I took 4 bong hits, might take a few more hits soon

5. Welcome to paradise!

6. Why are you asking us brother?

7. The answer is 42. And also yes

8. I'm asking mainly to see if you guys think I should take some bong hits

9. Question. Why wouldn't you take bong hits.

10. [quote name='"cali phrama"']i will get bmog if you tell me were the fuck i can sell the stuff i have somany client but i want to have a new market so can you give me agood web sit or post my ad in one of the web sit you know just use my email to do the post caliphrama@gmail.com[/quote]

No worries mate I'll get right on that ;)

11. [quote name='"Ingjr"']Question. Why wouldn't you take bong hits.[/quote]

Because sometimes the bong gets the better of you

12. is this even a question?

RIP THAT SHIT HOMIE!

13. [quote name='"cali phrama"']no i am not a fucking copr if you want buy i willsell to you i do this as my business so you can just contact me i tell you fuck the corps caliphrama@gmail.com[/quote]

Off you go no one wants your fail bud

14. [quote name='"MasterChief420"']is this even a question?

RIP THAT SHIT HOMIE![/quote]

Alright man for you I will take 1 bong hit

15. [quote name='"cali phrama"']i am not a fucking corps i just want to sell my shit ok you just contact me and you will see that i want to sell ok caliphrama@gmail.com[/quote]

Lul corps

16. Cali, i hope you roll deep bro cos the way you advertising someone gona have a plan for you, if you get what im saying. Youre a hot potato man.

17. Instead of ''selling'' online, get yo ass to the block lazy fuck.

:D

18. ok man :smoking:

19. 1. You have 7 grams.
    2. There is no electricity hence little to nothing to do.

Sounds like a recipe for bong hits to me.

20. There's nothing better than smoking without electricity. You don't resort to the bs electronics constantly and it makes it much more interesting.