should i wear sweatpants ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sugar Jay Robinson, Nov 17, 2014.

1. so my girl crystal is coming over tomorrow and i'm going to try to fuck. we normally cuddle & makeout most of the time & i usually get raging boners so should i wear sweatpants so she sees ? would that have any effect on her hornyness? 

2. I would wear assless chaps if you have them. And a rainbow wig. Chicks dig the rainbow wig.

3. go with only briefs on. she'll definitely see your boner.

4. I hope you aren't going to ask us if she wants to fuck tomorrow.

5. yes. wear the sweatpants

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN4ScytPv7U

7. Definitely wear the sweatpants, girls love fucking guys who rock sweatpants.

8. oh. my. god. someone needs a queer eye for the straight guy intervention... sweat pants?   Be less concerned about YOUR boner and more concerned about hers. lol

Wear something (and I hesitate to use this word with straight guys) sexy.  show off them muscles and that bubble butt.  Give her something to slap.  

9. Man just be yourself in the style you're comfortable in. If she digs it, she won't have to see your boner; she'll be hoping you have one for her.

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz7cw6jbwFY

11. Go for the banana hammock man!

12. Tomorrow you are going to come back here and ask "Was it because of the sweatpants?"

13. lol i'll give u a detailed update tomorrow 

14. You're so in there man, just remember don't be a dick, and don't be too nice either.
    this means if she gets ontop of you with the Cowgirl position don't just lay there talking shit, make a move wether it a kiss, or roll her over and get ontop whatever you decide to do just make it smooth.

Btw she might not get ontop of you this time around, so you might want to assess the situation and respond accordingly, so don't sit all the way on the other end of the couch while she is in the middle, this time it all up to you man.
    Let us know how it goes.

You might not need this but Goodluck!

I want to hire you to follow me around and alert me to when I'm being a neanderthal.

Hahahahaha this had me laughing more than any of the other responses.