Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i wake and bake right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by URATowel, Oct 10, 2010.

1. 10:30 am here, going to be out with the gf all day after 1pm to Wonderland.

should i do it? will i be tired after the high is over?

2. wake and bake yes

worry about the results later man

3. depends what kind of bud.

i say go for it, no matter the type! :smoke:

4. I have never seen anyone ask people if they should smoke, you already know the answer.

5. i only ask because it's my first wake n bake.

just took a nice hit...i like this. a lot :hello::smoke:

6. Hell yea, it's only 7:30 here and i'm high as fuckkk :)

7. Haha it's 10:30 here and I woke up with a killer hangover. That bowl made me feel so much better...

8. Bro I'm in a similar boat going tv shopping all day with roommate. I'm already blazed so you should def bake.

9. does she know you smoke? bad move man.

10. she smokes with me rofl:smoke:

11. then WTF? lol it shouldn't even be a question, get baked.

12. i am :smoke:

i love GC:hello:

13. Kindly use some fucking manners.

OP, wake and bake is the best. Gets your day started off on a good note.

:smoke:

14. Wake and bake, ftw imo. Good idea!

15. woke up and ate a pot brownies :)

16. not sure if you're mocking me, but i just really wanted to use that expression. hahaha

off topic, but please tell me that isn't a penguins hat.. *crosses fingers*

on topic, wake and baking is the greatest fucking thing on earth. best way to start your day!

17. if your talking about his sig the kids from pittsburg.

18. [​IMG]

fin.

but, back to the thread!

19. [​IMG]

Get Real.

But on topic, I just woke up feeling like shit, smoked a bowl in the shower, and now I feel much better. Wake n' Bake ftw! :smoke:

20. Hahaha i love seeing other stoner hockey fans out there. no hard feelings from me! i love the animosity we all have for eachother.

and on topic yet again, i finally just smoked, which i DO still consider a wake and bake since it's not 12 pm, and i feel absolutely amazing. :smoke: