Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I wake and bake pure indica?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Mar 24, 2014.

1. I'm waking up tomorrow at 5 to go on a flight to Tahoe tomorrow. It's a 2 hour flight and it leaves at 7:45. I wanna smoke at my house around 5 before we leave to the airport. I'll probably still feel a buzz on the flight which is fine, but I'm worried ill get super burnt out all day from smoking pure indica bubba kush in the morning. Should I smoke it anyways? Lol

2. If you got something else, I would go with that.  But nothing wrong with starting day off with an indica.  Although I bet you burn out on that flight.

3. smoke but smoke a lot so youll still feel it on the flight

4. being high is gonna make the whole airport experience drone on

5. Smoked at 5:30. It's 7:40 on the plane now and it was totally worth it. Just started the morning great, still have a little buzz and I'm not really burned out.

6. I wouldn't, just cuz whenever I wake and bake indica it immediately makes it so all I want to do is crawl back in bed. If you don't smoke too much and drink some coffee or something I'm sure you'll be fine though

7. just take a nap an call it good when your high is wore off to refresh your battery.

8. #8 TrillArab, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    Wake and vape my dude it's much better

9. #9 doubled0218, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    You guys clearly do not fly a lot.

Whenever I fly out of San Diego to JFK (5 hour flight) I always smoke a fuckton of indica a hour before I head out. Then I get to the airport and generally eat a foot long from Subway.

The reason I do this is so I AM burnt out. Who the fuck wants to stay awake for 5 boring hours? :smoking:

10. #10 TrillArab, Mar 24, 2014
    So you basically smoke a ton of weed eat expensive ass airport food go through the tsa just to be burnt out on a plane?

$6.50 is a lot of money? Lmfao

You couldn't even afford a plane ticket let alone see TSA

12. #12 TrillArab, Mar 24, 2014
    Oh you get subway sandwiches for 6.50 in dat bish? Man o man you be getting them hood deals bro.
    And yeah I fly out every summer and winter to NYC to see fam. How else would I know how shitty flying is? Lol

13. #13 IllestVillain, Mar 24, 2014
    I think he meant he smokes enjoys a stoned meal. Then chills on the plane until he nods off. Because sitting in a chair for 5 hours is really boring.

Atleast that's my take on the post lol

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 TrillArab, Mar 24, 2014
    Your take seems more logical lol. I remember when I flew high as fuck for the first time it was fun lol

15. I do, but I can function and go to class because when I wake up "I'm immediately awake". There is fortunately no in between period for me.

16. Hah yeah though I'd want the body high/couchl ock thing going on if I am going to be sitting.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I do the same thing!

#TrillaWorld #Trilla #DaTrillestArab

18. Fight sleep. Smoke THC , which ever strain you wish. It'll all make you feel fatigue and exhausted. You should be kinda used to fighting sleep if you smoke anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I usually fly JetBlue so I can watch TV after I wake up which is usually after 3 hours or so after my stony sleep lol