Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I wait until tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ByTheOcean, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I'm a new toker. Only started toking this holiday season. I smoked for like three days in a row, and then took a break yesterday. I'm wondering if I should just wait until New Year's Eve (tomorrow!!) to smoke again or light up today. The only reason I took the break was so that my body/mind didn't get overwhelmed/get use to the newest member of my family, lady mary jane.

2. Tonite and tmrw night is wat id do just my .02

3. Every day

4. If you have enough weed smoke both days!

5. Do it every day, grace the new year with your highness

I don't even know what I'm saying but no don't wait you'll have fun

6. ya everyday is best dude

7. SWED. Smoke Weed EverydAY

8. if u have to ask. U know the answer.

9. why would you stop?the only reason i have to is because of the foggyness i get

10. id wait just to make tokin up tommorow night that much more enjoyable

11. I'd smoke it both days, but that's just me. If you want to trip out don't smoke today and smoke a LOT tomorrow:p. Otherwise you seem to like the herb, just keep smoking how you've been smoking and continue enjoying it.

Scooob :smoking:

12. You're acting like it's some hard drug, and also that your tolerance is going to be a big factor when in reality it's just pot and you can smoke it every day. You're new to smoking so unless you smoke dank weed for months, your tolerance isn't an issue. You're going to get really high for awhile. Smoke it and enter the new year with your elevated consciousness.

13. #YOLO all day everyday

14. I'd save it for New Year's OP!