Should I wait until 4/20 to buy a magic flight box or buy one now?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BearJew7, Apr 12, 2013.

1. I've really been wanting to get a vape for a while now, and I'm tempted to order a magic flight box from vapeworld right now.. should I wait until 4/20 to see if there are any deals online for the magic flight box or should I not expect to find any deals for it?

Thanks

2. I would say order it now, then vape with it on 4/20.

3. I'm trying to get rid of my box for 4/20, I want weed for it :laughing:

4. I googled "vapeworld 420 deals" and the only thing relevant I found was this thread.

I'd just do what the others said.

5. Order it now so you have time to learn it so you can know how to work it on 4-20 also i just got myself a magic flight two weeks ago and its the best your not smoking so its more healthy than the smoke it tastes better plus you can reuse the avb

6. ^^ I agree with Pattycakes.

The MFLB has a bit of a learning curve. You'll be pissed if you can't figure it out on 4/20.

7. ya it took me awhile to get the hang of it

8. Ask the MFLB reddit.

9. I would order it now. You sorta got to think a little your probably are not the only thinking of this so buying something last minute is not the best idea it usually never works in your favor.

10. Yea I just ordered it today, used a 10% discount code and did 2 day shipping, came out to around $120.

Hopefully I dont regret this.. haha

11. You won't I've been using mine for over a year now.

12. Yea I've heard they are great. How long would you say the batteries last? My friend had a super old magic flight box but the batteries were basically dead. I'm hoping the batteries will last me at least a year or so, and then I want to buy the power adapter charger so I wont have to use batteries anymore, too bad the adapter is $60 online..