Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I wait to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nacher7g, Oct 19, 2014.

1. So I recently got arrested for possession of something like a gram. This happened like 3 weeks ago. They still haven't given me my court date. I'm just wondering if I should smoke now or wait until court is over with? Because I might get probation, and if they drug test me on the first day and it comes back + from when I smoked before court, I'd get probation violation or something. But I haven't smoked in weeks and god knows how long it's going to be until they get around to giving me my court date. So should I wait?

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App

What state are you in?

Because if you got arrested, you should have been given a citation or a ticket or something... and normally it's 1 fiscal month (30 days from incident) is your court date unless otherwise noted?

3. Also probation won't pee test on first visit

4. Nope, I live in "live free or die" New Hampshire where apparently, "living free" means being the ONLY state not to decriminalize marijuana. For having under an ounce of weed in your possession you don't just get a fine, you can get up to 1 year in prison.

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App

5. After you have been sentenced and get probation or rehab they test you once you meet your PO or rehab and test your TCH level and every week if better go down. they wont expect you to start clean.

6. There's only one thing I can say.... "FCUK THE POLEECE"

Smoke up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum