Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i wait or "Just Do It"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by onthego, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Tomorrow this pretty shady guy is going to sell me a quarter for $65 or should i wait and ask my cousin to go to the dispensary for me and probaly pay a higher price for the right amount (by that i mean he might rip me off) + are there any tips on eyeing a quarter

2. if you've already got doubts about it, i'd just go to your cousin. ask him if he'll weigh it in front of you, make sure you have it before you hand over the money.

3. Why dont you trust the guy.

4. people always say this. Make sure you have the bud before they have the money. If someone is going to rob you, having the bud first will not change anything. They could pull a knife, gun, or just punch you in the fucking face. Avoid sketchy characters, drug addicts, gang members, along with others.

5. go with the cousin route

6. A Quarter for only $65? That sounds a little shady bro, I could never get it that low unless it's regs which I pay 25-30 for.

7. Your cousin is going to rip you off?? WHAT TYPE OF COUSIN IS THAT:confused:.

No you can't eye a quarter. Well you can but you won't always be right. GET A SCALE. I've seen 1/2's that looked like 1/4's and vise-versa. :smoking:

8. whole bottom of the bag should be filled 2 fingers

9. Coppin from the wrong dude, I can cop quarters for 60 any day

10. [​IMG]

I got this from my new dealer, was it worth it

11. i paid 70 for this but it was 65, he just didnt have change (i gave him Three 20's, One 10) plus i had to go to him

12. SCALE!!!!!o

13. 70 for the quarter, 20 for a scale, adn you still come out with a 90$ quarter o_O