Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i visit my dealer on Halloween?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kayla888, Nov 1, 2014.

1. For the last month my dealer hasn't had a working phone and has asked me and my buddies to just swing by his housing complex when we need to pick up. I've done so a few times --- and he's usually there about 1 in 5 times.  

I'm wondering though, because it's Halloween tonight, would it be a terrible idea for me to stop by at say 8pm? (I tried earlier today but he wasn't home)

He does have 2 young kids, but he's divorced and the kids live with the mom, so I doubt he has them. But there is a chance they might be there.

My other dealer moved away and so I don't want to piss this one off lol. Do you think I'm being overly worried about this or should I just wait until tomorrow? 

2. does he live in a location with a lot of trick or treaters?

3. This thread reminded me of when I got robbed on Christmas

4. dude no that would be uncool as fuck

5. Yes, he does live in an area that might get a few kids and I thought it might really annoy him to have to sell while handing out candy...mind you...weed is like candy for adults...so i guess I could have just said i was trick or treating :) 

I decided to try him about 8:30pm but he wasn't there anyways. So no harm done. (Except I'm pissed that he wasn't there lol, but what can I expect from a dealer without a phone?!)

Thanks for replying tho! :)

6. I'm picking up tonight on Halloween, and my dealer is glad to see me. Faster he can sell means more money, why the fuck would he not want to talk to you for 5 minutes. It's his job. Dealers that get mad when you call or swing by are terrible dealers. And it's Halloween, not really a holiday.. So I wouldn't really worry about it man. He's probably chilling to some Halloween shit on tv

Best buds for life.

7. lol budbutter, you are right --- i was totally being selfish.

I've been dry for a few days now and it is killing me a bit. But bugging him on Halloween was a bad move. Somewhat luckily i guess, his car wasn't there, so I'm pretty sure he really wasn't home.

I swear i'm not like a psycho who constantly texts or drops by his house. I generally only look for him every 3 weeks or so and it's always for a decent amount. Argh --- why can't the dude just get a phone!!!!

8. Cool, thanks Canada Smokes :)

I feel better now! 

9. Good to hear. Have a good night bud!

Best buds for life.

10. #10 Milkin Hooters, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Show up dressed as a cop.