Should I use my own

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tigris15, Sep 13, 2008.

1. I havent smoked in in 3 weeks. and what I did smoke was sum that good that I got from a buddy whose in the military. he got it from down south in a store he said they sell in it comes in a silver pack. Said it doesnt have the thc in it so dats how he gets away with his piss tests. I saw the packet but I cant remember the name on it it was like green writin or something. thats how he takes his. my question is how do I know wats in my system because I have to go and take a test soon for my self for a job? I drink plenty of water By the Litre and I work out or i have been for like 2 weeks so im like 200 mostly muscle:D so how do I know ?can I use my own piss for this one?

2. weed without THC in it?

3. I'm wondering the same thing, because that doesnt exist lol.

Only thing i can think of is some legal herb mix such as spice gold, or triple XXX whatever it is.
    I heard it gives a very similar high.

Anyway, to answer your real question. If you haven't smoke in 3 weeks you should be good to go, unless you have the slowest metabolism ever. You said you drink plenty of water, and 3 weeks of a good amount of water helps a great deal in clearing out your system. If you wanna be sure drink a gallon of cranberry juice and buy one of those at home drug test kits. You can find them at cvs or any other pharmacy store.

Hope this helps. :eek:

4. yeah that's what I said but he definitely got it out a he brought for like 60 a gram this lil ass back silver from some store so I guess that's what it was an herb he he called alabama kush. so I dont know I was fucked it was good it this nasty after taste. I had bad bad dry mouth after I had to drink like a gallon water that night my shit felt like I it was closin up on me. thank you for replyin cause I need this join. that makes feel much better hearin that :D

5. Sounds like your buddys been watching the new Harold and Kumar a little too much with that "name".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNeuW-VS0Dw

6. Cant help you with what it it, but buy a few at home drug tests and see before you go, that way if you have anything in your system you can just flush it all out.