Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I use my bong or pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazeallday7697, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I'm going on vacation this weekend and I am going to smoke prior to the road trip and am going to smoke a gram when my parents think i'm in the shower. My bong is about 8 inches tall and I also have a glass pipe. Should I go through the hassle of bringing my bong in a ball of clothes and taking it back to my room high as a bitch? Or should I just put my pipe, lighter, and weed in a baby wipes box under my sink and retrieve it when I return? Would it make a difference in the sense of getting high? Please put in mind I have like a 15-20 minute time limit (10 minutes to smoke 5-10 minutes to take a shower. WHICH WOULD BE QUICKER? Thanks

2. turn the shower on, torch that shit in the bong and blow the smoke in the fan or a sploof and shower. don't forget to ash in the toilet.
    pour the water out of your bong and sneak back into your room.

3. [quote name='"blazeallday7697"']I'm going on vacation this weekend and I am going to smoke prior to the road trip and am going to smoke a gram when my parents think i'm in the shower. My bong is about 8 inches tall and I also have a glass pipe. Should I go through the hassle of bringing my bong in a ball of clothes and taking it back to my room high as a bitch? Or should I just put my pipe, lighter, and weed in a baby wipes box under my sink and retrieve it when I return? Would it make a difference in the sense of getting high? Please put in mind I have like a 15-20 minute time limit (10 minutes to smoke 5-10 minutes to take a shower. WHICH WOULD BE QUICKER? Thanks[/quote]

I always leave the water at home and put my tiny grinder, lighter, small glass pipe, and sack in a mason jar. It's never done me wrong.
    Hope it helps

4. The bong will get you higher, but the pipe would be stealthier and quicker. I'd go with the pipe myself.

5. Pipe it up. although you could just bring some papers and tell your parents your going to get some food somewhere nearby :smoke: