Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I use my bong or pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazeallday7697, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I am going on a 6 hour car trip to Cape Canaveral this Sunday. I am going to smoke about a gram before we set out onto the road. I am wondering if I should go through the trouble of hiding my bong in my bathroom the night before or just putting my pipe, lighter, and bud in a baby wipes box under the sink. Would it make a difference in the sense of getting high if I were to use my pipe or my bong. Thanks

2. Bongs usually give you a tiny bit more THC % but its personal preferance mostly.

3. For convenience reasons I'd probably go with the pipe.

4. i have to agree with you baked penguins I think the pipe would be more convenient because I dont want to risk getting caught only hours before I have to board a cruise ship and spend the most awkward week of my life with my family away from home.