Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I use my bong or my pipe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Keith McKief, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Recently I've been smoking out of my bong almost exclusively. And I feel like my pipe is getting a little lonely, but at the same time, I like my bong hits.

So now, the decision isn't up to me, it's up to you guys. Which should I use? Bong, or pipe?

2. Bong. Pipe is an inanimate object and doesn't feel lonely, it's ok. Save it for a hike or a trip to the beach or something.

3. I switch my methods every time. I feel it varies my high

4. I feel like pipes are so damn harsh so.... BONG

5. Pipes have feelings too.

6. Haha what a downer. Everything has life for all we know.

7. Clams have feelings too!!

8. bong. Pipe is perfect for trips that you cant bring your bong on.

9. is the pipe nice glass? i'd switch it up as long as the pipe isn't metal or some cheap glass

10. Yeah but pipes are ignorant and bongs get pretty jealous!

OP, just smoke a tiny bowl from your pipe in order to kill your feelings.
    The pipe will feel good too because you chose it to be the first one!
    Keep on smoking the shit out of the bong!:D

11. Don't feel like starting a new thread and cluttering the boards; this thread seem like a good place to post my question.

I own a pipe and want to try to play with new toys (bongs, bowls, etc) what should I invest my money on? I want to get a good hit especially when I entertain all my friends.

Also a lot of people say that a pipe, bong, or bowl give a better high than one another, what are your opinions on this?

12. last time i used my pipe was the day before i got my bong :rolleyes:

make sure you leave guest bongs at all your friends houses :cool:

13. I collect all my friend's dollar one hitters! LOL!

14. Hit the pipe! Bongs get repetitive

15. If you had a Ferrari would you take your Honda Civic out sometimes so it didn't feel lonely?

Same thing, chose the bong :)