Should I use a Joint or Blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ~Blue Skys~, Jul 6, 2009.

1. You're an idiot. Go kill yourself or break your computer. idc which.

2. I rolled a fat joint, and got pretty high. The amount of bud i had was about .6 .5 . I could of rolled a blunt but the joint was better i think.

3. i prefer to get high then just a fuckin buzz,roll a jay

4. yesterday i bought a dime, smoked a couple bowls on the way home so the sack had like .4 left in it. i was deciding between my spoon and a swisher which i already had. i decided fuck it and rolled it all into like half a blunt that night then coated the ouside with honey then wiped most of it off leaving the blunt slightly shiny. all i can say is that it was some fire and i havent been that stoned in months. if u can stay awake for it id go for the blunt, i know i didnt tho haha it was kinda a waste cause i crashed after 2hrs

do some parts of the country like to use dutches instead of swishers? cause ive never even seen them around here

5. nine times out of ten, $10 = 1 gram.

just get a bowl, dude.

6. Around here you can't beat a good ol' Dutch. Hence my name ;)

7. smoke bowls if you are truly trying to conserve your buds

8. Blunt. It'll burn slower. I suggest buying a wrap like a Royal Blunt because they are easy to roll and generally taste good.

9. maybe i roll weird, but most of my blunts last over 40 minutes, thats like constant hitting, (e.g inhale, exhale wait 30 seconds, inhale again), and easily last over 20 min with 2 or 3 ppl. These are 1 gram blunts too. Next time you smoke a blunt, makr down the time you spark it, you'll be surprised how long they last.

10. Save for a piece man, it'll pay for itself in the long run. You could try vaporizing, takes very little weed even if it is shwag.

11. gravity bong ftw

roll a few tight spliffs

12. Yea!

I got a watermelon royal blunt and an apple true blunt tonight

The apple True Blunt was a nice roll and a sweet smoke, didn't really taste any apple though!

Maybe the watermelon will prove to taste better,