Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I use a 1/4 or an 1/8th

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by frostycool210, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I made a batch of brownies last 420 and they came out strong as fuckkk. We took a little bit sized piece & were blitzed for a good 5 hours. But I don't remember how much bud I used. I know I definitely used some dank shit (all I could get) which is why I think I may have used only an 1/8th. I also decarboxylized it beforehand, which probably added to it. But I want to make another batch soon but I'm not sure what to do as far as how much weed to put in. Is it possible to make a good batch of brownies using only an 1/8th? Or am I imagining shit and maybe really did use a 1/4 last time?

2. dude you should just save the dank and use reggie but if you have to use dank id say an 8th less if its just for 2 people

3. Id stick with atleast a 1/4 even of dank. And the better product you use the better the brownies.

4. With an eighth, you get around .4 per brownie making 9 brownies. So last time you likely added a quarter