Should i up my feeding dosage?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by WhiteGuy88, Jun 8, 2018.

1. thanks for the megacrop info. I also ordered the free sample. Lets see how it works.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Only problem I found with Megacrop..is their packaging sux..LOL
    Again..watch for Cal-mag def in flower and add silica.

3. This is what they look like right now, they arent very big at all, maybe as thick as a lighter, how come they are so small? They are under 600w hps and feeding gh trio

Image1529675609.702711.jpg

Image1529675620.404903.jpg

Image1529675631.175901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. usually food and lighting will make for small buds..They start to thicken up the final few weeks prior to death.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Patience my friend

These two photos were at about week 4
    Week 4 flower.jpg
    Week 4 flower buds.jpg

And these were at about 8 weeks so nearing the end as it was a Indica dominant hybrid

Week 8.jpg 20180423_194847.jpg

Now considering yours looks sativa dominant? And they go for 10 weeks+ I'd say yours look very nice for the age and will swell plenty for you, just make sure you keep temps in check as if there too hot they will make wispier buds and not as compact

• Like Like x 3
  6. They are northern lights, your the second person to say they look like sativas, i must have effed up somewhere

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well they do have a little bit of sativa in them then lol and it's just because they look quite 'leggy' and the fingers on the leaves look quite thin but it's probs just the phenome you have on this run

And you defiantly haven't fucked up they look great like I say be patient and they should fill out nicely :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ohhh gotcha!! Ya these were seeds i bred from my last harvest, maybe that has something to do with it? I got 5 reg freebie seeds from my last order and ended up with 2 males and 3 fems, so i bred them, and now im growing them

• Like Like x 1
  9. And each of my plants im growing now has about 40 or 50 colas so maybe i just have to many colas?

10. Have you topped them quite a few times or are a lot of the tops just secondary colas? And yeah if you split the plant down to have more main colas then they subsequently get smaller but over all you will get a better yeild due to having better light penetration because the plant tops are more level so you get less popcorn

• Like Like x 1
  11. Possibly have something to do with it as the traits can change from plant to plant so when you bred them they probs ended up with traits from two different phenomes but I wouldn't says it's a bad thing lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. I did top like maybe 4 or 5 times and the rest were secondary colas

• Like Like x 1
  13. Are you using a pk boost? It really helps from week 2 on. Also a hardener like Overdrive or G10 for the last two weeks really packs on the weight.

• Like Like x 1
  14. buzzer took the words out of my mouth. booster. I use beastie blooms but there are many

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nope i got no boosters lol but maybe my next grow i will do that, im just learning as i grow

• Like Like x 1
  16. Without a PK boost (especially in 5-6th week)..your buds will not get very fat..:(

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nooooooo lol well atleast im learning, for my next grow this is what ive gathered for a good setup, tell me if im wrong or if there is anything i can add:

5-7 gal fabric pots
    50/50 soil/perlite or (pro-mix)
    Gh trio
    Cal mag
    Silica
    Super crop
    Pk boost
    Compost tea
    600W HPS

How does that sound for my next grow? Anything i can add to that or take away?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Of course kind of a mandortory really be more prone to deficiency too

They don't cost a great deal either tbf

Also op was saying about adding more bloom nutes to raise ppms e.c c.f. whatever you want to call it but I've read the opposite somewhere a while ago that says if you want big buds and a bigger harvest that less is more and if you want more quality smoke that the higher nutes will provide that

Screenshot_20180622-224601_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Are you going to run Sweet Candy with your Mega Crop? I think I am going to.

To anybody interested in Mega Crop , the promo code OVERGROW will get you a 610 gram bag. Just pay shipping. If you have any problems with that promo code, there is another promo code they show on the website. It will get you the smaller bag for free.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I have never run anything like that..any good?
    Thanx..I am gonna try that code and see if they will send me more..LOL