Should i up my feeding dosage?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by WhiteGuy88, Jun 8, 2018.

1. #21 Robbie714, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    You could use Kool bloom by GH, Big Bud or bud candy by advanced nutrients, Foxfarm Beastie blooms, Growth science nutrients rocksolid. Etc... Search Results | Grow Weed Easy that it will give you a better idea of why you need a PK boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. So use my gh trio and than use kook bloom or for my next run should i use maxibloom, maxigrow and koolbloom?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Check out Flower Fuel on Amazon. I’ve been using it for three cycles now and have been happy with it. It’s cheap and concentrated. Add some Gravity, or G10 I believe it’s called now, or Overdrive to swell calyxes at the last two weeks before flush

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. When you use these bloom boosters do you still feed with your normal nutes also? Or cut out and use the boosters

6. I use Canna Terra Flores, and add the Bloom Booster to it..base nutes are still a must.

• Like Like x 2
  7. #27 Buzzer777, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    I forgot to mention Megacrop all in one..You can get a free sample from them (google it). I used the sample to flower 4 photos with great results..HOWEVER..I followed their instructions and only inctreased the dose as flower progressed without adding Silica and Cal-mag (they say Megacrop has it all including a terp enhancer)..I found the stems were not nearly as stiff and needed help to support the buds, where her clone using Canna, did not need anything..With RO and High Power LEDs..Cal-mag is a must too.

Megacrop is very cheap (less than Maxi stuff)..and I like it..When I run out of Canna..I will be buying Megacrop for both veg and flower (same product). I do notice (same exact strain (clone)), that there is more resin on the Megacrop buds.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thank you for the advice! I will check it out

• Like Like x 1
  9. Man are u mad at me? U dont stop by bro
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. FK No..Been a bit busy..harvesting and collecting (breeding) seeds..PLUS fighting off 50mph winds..LOL
    PM me since we do not want to hijack the OP's thread;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Op did you ever think of making your own soil? where there is no bottled nutes just plain water feedings and top dresses. No flushing and you could use your same soil over and over again for years as long as they’re in big pots it’s called No-Till gardening (Organic)

There’s plenty of information on the organic forums check it out.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yes that will prob be my next route, im going to atleast try it, i know ive read that organic grows are better for your bud anyways since your not putting any chemicals in it

• Like Like x 2
  13. I just use a 50g tote to mix everything up. I’m one my second run with my soil there in 15g smart pots now but I’m going to up my pot size to 30-35g pots. I grew with bottled nutes for a while. But IMO I find it easier and less expensive and no deficiencies or toxicity from overfeeding etc... I love it and wouldn’t grow any other way.

But in the future you could always give it a try. If you ever need any information let me know man

• Like Like x 1
  14. I appreciate it, can i still use pro mix with organics thrown in?

15. Ive looked for alot of super soil recipes but they are all for really big grows, does anybody know a smaller recipe for like 40 gal or less

• Like Like x 1
  16. No-Till Gardening: Revisited
    No-Till Gardening: Revisited

This is the link if you have a chance I would read the first 10 pages to start. there’s a little difference between super soil and no till gardening. I use 15 gallon smart pots in a 4 x 4 and a 3 x 3 what size is your grow area? The bigger the pot the bigger the plant as long as you have a good light which you do.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I dont really have an official grow room, i have a 8x8 room in my pole barn im using right now, but i will be building 2 4x4 rooms in there with 4 plants in each to do a perpetual grow

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah man just do what your doing now your fine,but get that PK boost soon. If you want just read a couple pages at a time I mean if it’s something you’re into it’s cool but not for everybody but I find it much easier that’s just my personal experience. Let me know how your plants work out.
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ok thank you, and i read a little bit of it, ive been growing from bottled nutes for awhile now, started off with ff trio but now am giving gh trio a shot, but would def like to grow organically, all the stuff i read about it though has really big recipes, im only looking to grow 4 to 8 plants at a time, 5 to 7 gal

• Like Like x 1
  20. I used fox farm trio and roots organic PK boost using roots soil to. your doing fine man just for future reference only feed ff trio at about 1/4 The recommended dosage and you could use more of the tiger bloom and big bloom along with a PK boost in bloom just cut down on grow big a week into flower I use to use all three but like I said at 1/4 the strength and after this soil ran out of its nutrients which would be about a month until I started feeding but you’re using promix right? How’s the plants looking.