should i try to get perscription adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by foolcoolguy, Oct 8, 2008.

1. i have tried adderall for the past 2 days and it was great. i felt ontop of all my schoolwork, I had fun doing chores, I felt I had everything in my life under control. I socialized a ton at school with all types of people I just feel like a new me with all this energy. I payed attention better in school and was able to talk to my teacher and catch up on the past week of work because it seemed too hard at the time.

should i tell this to my doctor

2. iunno. just dont be lazy and you can do all those things. The addiction potential with adderall isnt worth it IMO.

3. idk cuz i have a problem with spacing out and like being dreamy I would say

even in sports where I am pumped up I still end up spacing out if theres like a break in the action

in school I will sit down and try my best to pay attention but in less than 15 seconds I think about something else

4. marijuana probably isnt helping...

5. you do not use stimulants in any hard labor..NEVER!...

your heart will be pounding, you will get weak, you will get nauseous, dizzy, not good for....

but be smart about going to your doc about, think it through

6. yeah, i read ur pm. idk I just love the feeling. I am not trying to get a "buzz" but I just feel like I'm on top of the world. The best part I like about it is, I am naturally an introvert. I realize how much better life is as an extrovert, so I try hard to be friendly with people, but it all feels like work, when I would rather just sleep on my desk or space out. when I take this I feel compelled to talk with people and have conversations about anything and its really mentally stimulating.

7. You can try but it sounds like you like the drug too much. I think the doctors give you some sort of test to see with you really are ADHD, but theres a good chance they will prescribe you something other than adderall at first, asking for a specific drug usually doesn't work out too good.

8. yeah, I wouldn't specifically ask for it. don't they all do the same thing though? I think I am going to mention it to my mom and ask to go to the doctor.

9. My boyfriend and I both take Adderall, and it's pretty sad that people are still trying to get hooked up on prescription speed because it makes them 'feel good'. Maybe you space out because you lack motivation to do anything. Maybe you're just plain stupid? If you get down to it - everyone could cry ADD/ADHD if they wanted to, because we're all a little unmotivated/lazy sometimes.

Here's the thing: when you actually NEED the medicine...it doesn't make you feel 'great' - it keeps your mind sedated enough to focus. The adrenaline you feel is an early effect that will eventually wear off, especially if you really don't need the medication to begin with.

There is no way your doctor is going to prescribe this for you unless (if you're in school) teachers are fearing you're going to do badly due to lack of concentration, or there is something actually stopping you from being able to function as a normal person in your day to day life.

If you're a member of a forum like this....do you really think you need Adderall to make you feel better? Maybe you should try laying off the pot for a while, instead of adding amphetamines to the list.

You sound like a kid who would definitely get hooked on them - and they really aren't as much fun as you're making them out to be. Eventually you start getting sick, you go through withdrawal if you don't have higher dosages when you're used to them...you won't eat for days sometimes.

I think you should really think about what you're saying here. If you have someone pushing the pills to you already, why not just pay them $5/pill and call it a day? The doctor will laugh like crazy if you so much as HINT to wanting this pill...and you'll get a lot more than a script from him if he finds out someone was giving you a Federally Monitored substance.

so - good luck with that!!

10. yes and no.

get a prescription of that shit if you want, but don't take it everyday. that shit is soooooo bad for your insides no joke...

i mean think about it: your taking an amphetamine twice a day for a long ass time... bad deal.

i would get a prescription and take one in a while but sell most of them.

i get 30 mg adderall XR from a kid for $1 a pill lol... he doesn't know fiends will pay up to $5 for one hahah...

i trade him for weed nd shit give hime a .5 bag lol and get fucking 10 adderalls hahahaha good deal since the .5 only costs me like $5 haha. Sell that shit for $3 a pill and make fucking around $30 lol...

11. Oh yeah I popped one at fucking 7 AM today a 30mg and i'm still feeling it hahah did all my school work and fucking mowed the lawn hahaha

12. #12 Em Dee Em Aye, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
    If you tell your doctor you like the way it makes you feel, he will not give it to you

and after a long time of taking adderall you might not like it. I was on it for like a year until I stopped taking it because it took everything away from me, i didn't socialize as much, i just felt like a blank soul, you don't eat as much, and once you stop you'll gain more weight too.

its gay

You know when I was reading this you really knew what you were talking about up until the 5 dollars a pill thing, are you kidding me? MAybe its because of the fact we don't live in the same place, but I was sellin em for 1-2 when I was prescribed.

13. I am not planning on mentioning to my doctor I have taken it before. I am wondering why you didn't socialize as much. I just felt compelled to talk to people.