Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i try smoking again

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idkwhatup, Sep 10, 2018.

1. HELLLO!!! this is my first post so sorry if its in wrong place my question is should i try smoking weed again ill try to explain my experience with it. I started smoking weed in high school i loved it it relaxed me i got a good euphoria from it i loved it then eventually i stopped my memory is sorta funny idk i just did cant really remember why anyways last year i smoked again not much just like 1 once a week for like 2 months for some reason i couldnt handel taste alot of the time i also threw up every once in awhile and got paranoid some stuff i kinda liked id have bad thoughts for like a min then good thoughts but that was rare anyways sorry if i couldnt explain that great but what are your thoughts been really wanting to try weed again no pressure just ive been thinking about it alot lately

• Like Like x 2

2. High school? How old are you dude?

3. k

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sounds like you want to.

Start slow, like one puff here and there only. Only do it if you aren't feeling pressured or worried about doing it. Wait until you're in the right mindset.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Didn’t read ur post just the thread title answer is yes

• Like Like x 2