Should I try it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grassisgreener1, Apr 18, 2008.

1. I have a small forest near my house but it is near an elementary school, actually, its like right behind it. Its about 2 blocks away from my house or a 5-10 min walk. I am not sure because there are a lot of curious kids there but I doubt they'll know what it is and will just pass by it. Its a K-4 school so I doubt they'll know what weed is. Im just gonna try some baggie seeds. I was planning to just plant it in a sunny area, in the natural soil thats already there, give it some water and some Pete's fertilizer and let it grow. Im not really sure on how to grow and I looked at the stickies but I dont want it to be too complicated so can someone point me in the right direction and tell me if its a good idea to grow there? Thanks.

2. Bad idea. Way too public.

3. no way man!

the kids will see you coming and going and when you get busted they'll do you for possessing it so close to a school.

If I were you I'd stay well away from any schools!

4. Do you recommend any private place other than a forest because thats the only one thats close to my house, like within walking distance.

5. if you can plant them behind the school sign so its not really in the school zone. or just farther away in a different direction. but someone on here might say other wise...

6. I found another forest but its in a different elementary school area. WTF is up with all these forests being near schools?!

7. You need to drive out to the country if you're going to do any kind of guerilla grow. If, by chance, you're too young to drive to the country, you shouldn't be thinking about doing this in the first place. Anywhere in town is NOT smart unless you just plan throwing them out, praying for germination and hoping you get lucky and they're still there at harvest time. In that area, someone will jack your shit if they find it. Sad but true.

8. Damn it. I can drive out to the country side but its like 30 minutes from where I live and I dont want to really drive out that far every day or two to check on my plants. Oh well, I guess Ill just wait for my own apartment and grow indoors.

9. You shouldn't be going to a patch every day or two. You can put it out in the country and do a weekly trip to water and tend.

10. Hm.. maybe Ill consider it. I have a place in mind thats a bit closer though but its in a surburan area. It is a really dense forest though.

11. every one of my spots is in the suburbs, you just have to get on google earth and start looking for swamps, and lakes/ rivers, those tend to be the best places for deterring ppl, just keep a pair of rain boots VERY WELL HIDDEN and use those to walk back to ur spot, it's a bitch to do, but far less of a bitch than a jail cell.

12. i forgot to add, alot of swamps have islands of land, those are the ones you need, you can't grow directly in the swamp its self, it's just a very good deterrant.

13. Ill try that out skoinkins, thanks.