Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I try it again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by notthatgrassy, Nov 5, 2013.

1. I hope all of you can do your best not to laugh at this and take it seriously. So a few years ago I smoked pot with a couple friends and it REALLY messed me up. I took about 5 hits out of a bong and I was PANICKED. Before this I had smoked alone in my room out of boredom and the same thing happened, BUT this time it was worse. Both times it was similar weed bought from the same person. During the trip, I felt as if my legs and arms and every movement I made was DIFFERENT. I felt like I wasnt the one controlling my limbs. It was the weirdest experience I've ever had. It affected me for a couple months after I would have phantom trips and feel my limbs disappearing. It was pretty serious, I thought it messed up something in my brain. So I am just wondering if I should have another go at it since my mind has had a bit more time to develop and I feel like I would understand what was coming this time. I just would like to hear other people's feedback on this. I drink alcohol and nothing weird happens if that changes anything, haha. I am just trying to be as detailed as possible for an educated response. Thank you all very much. :D

2. My brother had similar a similar experience in that he also freaked out. It was too hard not to laugh because he was like praying and stuff but he didn't have any side effects like what you had. And damn I wish I could get that high again lol

3. And yes to your question, just take it easy, smoke only one bowl, or roll up a blunt. Use more tobacco then weed if you don't mind tobacco, and just smoke that. It will be more mellow then the bong train coming at you lol

4. I recall a similar experience years ago when I first started smoking. Five bong hits is a lot for someone who does not regularly smoke, so if you do decide to try it again I would recommend just passing a joint around with a couple friends. That's sort of what I did, basically just try and ease yourself back into it slowly. It's kind of difficult to explain but you will reach a point where your brain is completely comfortable with the feeling of being high and you will be able to take more bong hits than you ever imagined you could lol.

Good luck :D

5. I think you just just try one or two hits for now lol.