should i try and get some?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chrisdastaberg, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I just broke up with a girl after a nine month long relationship not long ago, its been a month and a half or two months since i got any pussy. I met this girl on the internet kinda and she lives like 40 mins away or some shit, she wants to come over this thursday and from what ive got her and i talking about cuddling and such. Im pretty damn sure i could get a little somethinnng atleassst a bj, but she isnt too attractive but her body isnt bad, i just KNOW itll be easy. Should i go for it? for some d.l. pus or somethin

2. or respect myself and go for something a little better

3. 1-10 scale?

if shes a 6 and your desperste then go for it

4. i believe the late, great Colonel Sanders said it best

"Im too drunk...to taste this chicken"

• Like Like x 2
  5. damn good way to put it

6. I'm in this exact situation OP.
    This girl's WAY into me but it's like... meh, she's not very hot.. and she's also not very intelligent. I feel like I'd be dropping my standars quite a bit.

7. hahaha that quote can be applied to any aspect of life :hello:

8. are you trying to piss off the volcano

9. just post a pic?

10. Are we even debating this? Fuck her, enjoy the one night stand, then go look for something better.

11. Hahahaha

12. you shouldnt try, you should do it.

13. hahah def not posting a pic for dudes to bust some jokes from, im goin for it, sounds like two days i see her

14. we've all been there. sometimes you gotta realize even if you're pretty attractive, you gotta work your way up again just to get some action

15. Only one word that can be fitting to your problem here broski.

Anal

16. got a great new girlfriend, hahah ftw

17. OP delivered.

18. bro theyre all pink on the inside, if shes not horribly ugly then go for it

19. If she's a butterface, hit it and quit, and never say you did it!

20. Do what you need man, if you need to get your nut do it. Let her know upfront, dont want an ugly girl getting really in to you becoming obsessive. Then again she lives 40 minutes away, I say get your nut.