Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i try a firecracker?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cudder3232, Apr 28, 2011.

1. only smoke 3 times but really want to try it..... u think i should go for it?:confused:

2. Less can be more with edibles....go for it if you have no plans...but don't go crazy with the amount you ingest

Post up while your high...could be fun

3. might try it friday at night while parents are asleep and go for an all nighter with my friends

4. Do it on an empty stomach. Eat it about an hour after they go to bed then lift off once they be sleepin n stuffz u na mean

5. Don't do it brah

6. @Iluvatar why do u think shouldnt i do it?

7. 0.5 should do you right.
    I would recommend just mixing it with oily peanut butter, microwave it for 10 second shifts sturing till ready.
    Then just proceed to dip with cracker of choice.
    Works everytime.

8. #9 kojopolis, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    3 times? no, smoke atleast 20 more times, i doubt you've been stoned as fuck before, an edible high is stoned as fuck times 20
    you'll panic no doubt
    i strongly advise against this, it might even turn you off weed completely.
    seriously don't listen to these people i have medium tolerance and .5 get's me heart palpitations to the point where i don't think i can handle it

there is no way of sobering up, drink coffee you'll be paranoid, showering does nothing, eating does nothing and it becomes hard to walk even sleeping is difficult

smoke more, see how much you can handle (you can sober up from smoking EASILY)

an edible high is WAY different from smoking, it's similar to mildly tripping, it doesn't have the effects of tripping but it has the intensity of tripping

listen to this motherfucker
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrZLc9lqQM0[/ame]

your liver processes parts of the weed you don't process when you smoke, which causes a stronger high
    also it lasts like 5 hours

9. HA
    you sir made my night.

10. Do it. I tried it for the first time today and it was incredible. And they didn't taste that bad either.

11. #12 meatball3, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ok, well I just picked up like 15gs and made myself 5 .5 firecrackers, their just cooling now, I've been smoking for just over 5 years and I have a decent tolerance, and this will be my first real time doin them. so I shouldn't eat like 3 or 4 of them? lol

12. #13 kojopolis, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    meat, start with one and a half, wait an hour then eat another 1 and a half
    better safe then sorry you know
    or eat 2, then eat 1 after
    4 will hit you like a train
    do it on an empty stomach too, or else it will take a long ass time to kick in, empty stomach it takes about 50 minutes

you made mine

13. don't think.
    just do.

14. well, report back on how it goes

15. No, do not make a firecracker if you've only smoked 3 times. I smoked at least 50 times before trying edibles. They fuck you up if you make them correctly.

If it was dank eat one, maybe two. If you eat 3 or 4 of them you will be extremely fucked up.