Should I trim?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yabasis, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Hi all.

This is my first grow. I only have one plant and it is 9 inches tall, it was a bagseed that i picked up.

It has really started to flower now and some were really close to the main stem. I have started tying it down it places so it grows outwards, but should I trim off any fan leaves or leave it as it is. All help is appreciated.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. wouldn't benefit from trimming. would only cause complications. leave her be

3. LOL what are you gonna get off that....a gram? LOL and you are asking about trimming a 6 inch plant LOL.

4. I was really hoping you were talking about pubes. But alas, you were not.

5. #5 TheAnswer121, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    odd request. I can see that thread now :laughing:

6. I'd get behind a before and after thread ;)

7. Hey at least it is a plant. Probably get more than a gram and considering it was just an experiement I am quite please with my result. It was just a question that as it is doing not too bad I would want to maximise. Get fucked you troll. If you have nothing creative to add don't say nothing at all.

Thanks to those with a bit of input, I will leave her be.

Oh and FYI, she is 9 inches tall :)

8. If the fan leaves are blocking bud then tie them back a little that's about all you can do. Well done man think age was mature enough before you flowered. If like to know how she smokes. So cute haha. What's the oranges things?

9. Yeah I have been tying down as much as possible to get as much light in as possible and so she grows out a bit as there are bud sites everywhere!

I planted late in July outside, I live in Spain and it is still nice and hot. I can't wait to see how she smokes, as I said it was only an experiment from 2 bag seeds I had, the other was Male so got pulled.

The orange things are straws that I am using to tie bits down lol. Only thing that I had to hand :)

10. That made me lol. Straws? I'd use a stick diets haha I did the same thing with a sativa I grew before tried flower right from seed. Meh. I like Mexican better. No offense in the states that's usually where the crap weed comes from. Wait does Spain and Mexico well I bet that was offensive I'm sorry.

11. Are you using fishing line to tie the branches down? That will eventually cut the branches off.

12. Just wondering.. . Is there a biggest douchebag contest you're gunning for top prize in? Seriously... if assholes like you were the norm no one would grow past their first run. Do everyone a favor and chew on broken glass. If that doesnt do the job try drinking Drano.

13. Wow some people just cant take a joke. jeez. Anyway, you did good by getting a small plant like that flower. Something that I probably could not achieve. I'd kill the damn thing in the process. Gratz to you and your plant.

14. Sure. You're the guy at the playground who gets caught with his pants down and tries to tell the cops his belt buckle broke. After numerous posts like this its no longer a joke chump.

15. #15 lilredrice, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    dnt trim, the leafs is used to make the bud, my dream queen is like that also.

Attached Files:

16. Theres only one reason to trim

- allowing better light penetration to otherwise shaded bud sites.

17. No cotton thread with big loops so no worries with that one. I check everyday anyway so I keep a close eye out.

Yeah not the same lol. The seed originally came from the UK before I moved here.

That really made me LOL.

@Lilredrice - Thanks, your girl looks amazing. What part of the world are you growing her in?

18. I'm in north cali

19. hahaha thanks for the laugh, that would be an interesting thread