Should i trim during flowering? PLZ I NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SourDiesel84, Aug 14, 2009.

1. so i am four weeks into flowering and i have been told to trim all the leaves and just leave the bud, i have been told to cut all the popcorn nugs and i have been told to just leave it alone. I need to know what to do because i lst'd one of my plants and it has about 12 tops and the top nugs have crystal while the lower popcorn ones do not, Please help!

2. dont cut anything off mane...you need those leaves...if there gettin in the way of light just tuck them back so there not covering the bud.

the leaves will yellow and die on there own.

3. Don't trim!

4. Don't do it!

5. I only trim leaves if they are more than half dead. I have trimmed popcorn buds from the bottom because they weren't getting enough light and I wanted to focus on the top buds. It's okay to do that if you want, it's personal preference. Another option is that when it comes time for harvest you can leave the popcorn buds and let them mature before you harvest them (cut the tops and then let the popcorn buds keep going).