Should I trade my Camaro??

Discussion in 'General' started by JUMBACO, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hey GC,

So I have been confused about what to do with my car so maybe I can get a few opinions from all of you here

So I have a 1974 Camaro, it's my baby, but she needs about 3 or 4k to be in good daily driving condition. I've been thinking about selling it to get a newer, more efficient car. Like a Civic Si or a cheaper BMW or something. Something more practical than a big v8 muscle car. Though a muscle car is cool and will be more rare and unique as time goes by.

any opinions? ideas?
    Im driving my parents truck right now, the mpg of either this truck or my camaro is similar (like 13 or 14mpg).

2. I drive a 96 V6 Mustang modded to be as fast as a V8, that gets the same gas mileage as a F-150. But if you have money to spend I'd say go with a 2004+ V6 Mustang decent gas mileage and decent pickup and speed, and then you can add on from there.

3. I could do that, I don't really like the new mustangs personally :/
    Too many of my friends have mustangs too.

4. Get an older V6 and mod it, it will make yours different from your friends.

[​IMG]

That's mine ^ Still modding it. People stop me and ask me how much I want for my car no joke. Modded V6 Mustangs are fun af.

5. #5 rallyboosted, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Dont get a mustang... Just thinking about having to drive a mustang makes me uneasy,.

6. 30mpg hwy

270awhp

Offroad

Get a subaru.

[​IMG]

7. Ya if I had the money I'd get a used Subaru WRX for sure. Can't beat the convienence of awd.

8. welll what you would really want to do is keep the stang and get a practical car hey?
    but obviously moneys a factor so id just get something practical. I got a 96 jdm wrx sti with basic mods and i love it but at the same time id be down with a honda civic lol.