Should I trade in all my cod games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 1, 2012.

1. i only play cod 4 (only one i own... used to have waw and it was my favorite of the cods..)

id say yea fuck all those games other than 4, they are all just a copy of 4 anyways. literally...

but you will get ripped off on trading those in probably, id say sell to a friend or something.

2. battlefield is defienetly where its at. It does suck at first when yu get raped by all the good players, but once yu learn the ropes. ITS SO MUCH FUN

3. yea its pretty hard the first few games i see that lol, just got bfbc2 and got raped online. gonna play career first to get used to playing it...

4. Only at Gamestop where such a thing could possibly happen :p

5. *sigh* I miss Halo 2 multiplayer... the only halo that took skill online IMO.

6. U sound like a dumb mofo battlefield is gay!!! Halo is the worst!!! Mw2 was the BEST game EVER made

7. [quote name='"Joints only420"']

U sound like a dumb mofo battlefield is gay!!! Halo is the worst!!! Mw2 was the BEST game EVER made[/quote]

Not even close. Nice try though

Mw2 is poo as are most other COD games. Trade that shit in

8. U sound like a camper..

9. [quote name='"Joints only420"']U sound like a camper..[/quote]

Nope, just a PC elitist

10. been playing the Battlefield 3 campaign lately

some good shit

i LOVE the storyline for campaign in MW-MW3, black ops, battlefield etc.

just so intense and how they drag you into the story with the interactive buttons (ex: "press O now!") ya know

so all in all i never really trade in games anymore because the campaign mode on most games is just so damn good

11. gears three requires no skill at all. its all strategy. gears one however had tons of skill.

there is literally no skill gap in gears 3, it is all strategy. which is cool i guess, but i spent 4 years playing gears 1 so i dont like it.

trade in all of your call of duty games and get halo 4. you will like it, it is halo for cod players.

12. I think the first Modern Warfare and Black Ops had the best storylines. They were really intriguing and had emotional elements in them.

MW2 and 3's storylines are just milking it off the series' success. They're boring and, to me, very unoriginal.

And although I LOVE Battlefield, I think its campaign's story is laughable. Although the multiplayer is top notch. :p

13. Cod sucks now anyway. and this comes from a guy that played mw2 competively and had over a month of playing time

14. It's a shame every modern shooter tries to copy Call of Duty in some way. I hope it ends soon as it is a horrible trend.

15. Blops I is all I need. But I understand.
    Battlefield 3 is amazing but bf4 will b out next year so even now they are milking that cash cow.