Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i toke up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjagherkin, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Well on thursday ive got from like 9am-1:45pm to toke up before i have to go out and meet my parents... ps i live in a small ground floor apartment.. i would also probs toke up in the shower..

So yeah should i toke up?

2. I'm confused As to the reason why you wouldn't?

3. [quote name='"Dr fumbles"']I'm confused As to the reason why you wouldn't?[/quote]

I dont really still wanna be high when i go to see my parents... and im meeting them for an interview with my college....

4. And i dont really wanna stink the house up

5. Dude. This is all you. In no way shape or form can we help you. YOU know how high YOU get. YOU know how long YOU stay high. YOU know if your parents will catch on. This thread is pointless.

6. [quote name='"ganjagherkin"']And i dont really wanna stink the house up[/quote]

Then don't smoke easy as that

7. Yo chill guys i was just looking for advice...

8. Well if you smoke at 9am sure. I'd burn out by like 12 and take a nap to refresh myself. :p

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCdRk0o5yk]Family Guy - Smoke! - YouTube[/ame]

10. I don't think anyone got unchill. I see only good advice given. You asked a stupid question and didn't get asshole responses so you should be happy with what you got.

11. I said yes from just reading the title.:smoking:

12. 420 blaze it phaggot

13. Didn't read the OP but the answer is always yes.

14. Yeah i guess i will i arranged a pickup for tomorrow so im good for thursday :D

15. I'm gonna have to say no if you're super serious about your college... Otherwise go for it, if they never see you unhigh They never see you high ;)

16. [quote name='"khit"']I'm gonna have to say no if you're super serious about your college... Otherwise go for it, if they never see you unhigh They never see you high ;)[/quote]

I want that as my motto :D

17. Bro chill, just smoke the weed nothing as bad as your question is gonna happen.