Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i toke in my shower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Bottom line, i'm tired of having to be super duper quiet when smoking in my room(i have a brother who is anti-weed). my window is very loud and it usually freaks me out and its just an annoying process that kinda ruins my high. so i'm looking for a new way to toke before bed descretely.

i recently got a little 3 inch spoon from my LHS and i was wondering if this strategy would work for having a bowl or 2 in my bathroom:

1. Towel under door
    2. shower on
    3. window open, blowing smoke out window
    4. take shower
    5. brush teeth

i would do this around 9 o clock tonight(my brother always is in the den which is literally 10 feet from the bathroom). would the bathroom smell after i did this? i would assume no because the window would be open..i need opinions though. because when i open the bathroom door after i'm all done the steam goes into the den.

2. The bathroom would probably smell. I smoked in my bathroom and it was pretty noticable. Nothing extremely blatant, but you could smell it

3. Even if you do all of that, your red eyes will be a dead giveaway.

4. i used to do a similar routine and it would work. I recommend getting out of the shower and leaving the shower on as hot as it can with the window on for a bit.

5. that is not an issue i have eyedrops in my bathroom

6. If theres a fan make sure its on, obviously. If not just use a spoof too. Helps out sooo much with smell. Then spray some fabreeze or something after too, and just say you took a shit or something if they ask why it smells like spray.

7. Hell yeah use a sploof and no smell after all of that with fan on and shit

8. Everytime I tried to smoke in my shower blowing out the window, I'd get my hands wet and either not be able to pack a bowl, or be able to use a lighter.

And one time I dropped my glass pipe on my foot while doing this lolol

9. i do this all the time with the window open and the fan on. Alwayse works for me but its a lot easier and enjoyable to just step outside for a minute.

10. If i do it with just the window open and shower on will it smell? Because i smoke in my room blowing out the window and it only smells for like 10 or so minutes after if i do everything right.

i really wish i could just step outside and have it but my brother is up until like 11 and by then its to late to be worth it imo

11. I smoke in my shower a lot actually. Do this and you won't get caught.

1. Turn shower on really hot until the room gets steamy, put a towel under the door, and light a candle.

2. Open the window, smoke a bowl or two using a sploof. It's ok if the bowl cherries, you don't have to put it out.

3. When your done smoking spray some febreze or some kind of air freshener.

4. Take a shower and use strong smelling body wash and put some of the body wash onto the floor of your shower and turn the water on as hot as it can go.

5. Then when you rinse off and get out of the shower leave the window open, spray a little more air freshener and it shouldnt smell.

6. Except the bathroom clean and stoned!

Make sure you stay in the shower at least 15 minutes.

12. If you can light it, why not. IF you have a vent that could help too.

13. How old is your brother? Tell him what you think about smoking cannabis. Don't tell him you smoke but, tell him that you think it is a perfectly fine thing for people to do as long as they can still get shit done!

14. The bathroom fan has become my best friend. If you can stand on the counter, toilet or whatever and put your lighter against the fan. You will notice, or at least mine does this, that the fan sucks up the flame. So just take small hits and blow the smoke slowly right into the fan. I have done this literally probably over 100 times and yet to be caught, knock on wood.

Just make sure your fan is strong enough. Good luck!

15. When he heard that i was smoking from a freind of his, he told my dad. my dad kicked me out.

i dont have a vent. just a window.

dont have dryer sheets to make a sploof, ran out of air freshener yesterday.

16. this isnt brain surgery god damn

17. No it doesent work i have tried it. Stunk up my whole house...

18. so lets just get this straight, if i do a bowl the bathroom with the window open, shower on high, blow smoke out window, and spray perfume or something, will it smell?

19. i do this like every day hahahhah. towel under door, eye drops, def a bowl and a quarter(put the quarter on top of the bowl after each hit), open the window, a fan if u can pointing out the window, fabreeze, and also if u put the fabric soffener sheets in a paper towel tube and blow out through there...it barely smells. i JUST did this and my bathroom smells fine!