Should I throw this plant on the compost pile?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Farm Dawg, May 14, 2011.

1. I think there is something wrong with this plant. Part of me want's to chop it down and throw it on the compost pile. :devious:

Any educated input?

[​IMG]

2. why would you chop that down?? it looks like the tips of the leaves are a bit miscolored but it looks good to me...small leaves though

3. I'm gonna say it's probably in it's second week of flower.

It's just not producing like this one:

[​IMG]

These are both the same strain started from seed at the same time from seed.

4. that one definitely looks a lot nicer, but i wouldnt toss it.. any bud is good bud and you could make hash with em anyways... what strain? and do i see yellow on the leaves on the first pic? a deficiency or over fertilization maybe?

5. The strain is called Master Mind it is a cross between Master Kush x Purple Urkel.

I think I did something wrong.

I've gotta a lot of plants that are doing better and kinda a small dark room. I will be moving more plant into the dark room to flower here in a week or two. I just don't know if this plant is worth the time and space it takes up.

I don't know that's why I started this thread.

6. give em some fertilizer of your not then, if you are that yellow might be an over fertilization burn.... why you moving them into a dark room when there flowering? you got high pressure sodiums or something?

7. I started them under cfl's. They go outdoor for 12hrs then in a dark room for 12hrs.

I've been feeding them fox farm full line nutes. I have been giving them full strength.

The first plant did get burnt by the cfl's. Maybe I stunted the growth or something.

8. could be... i know CFLs arent good for flowering though i heard you get really fluffy nugs cuz the light produced isnt enough, they look good though

9. They go out in the sun. These plants aren't under cfl's any more.