Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I throw away my piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kippysmith, Feb 20, 2012.

1. This past weekend I smoked spice for the first time without knowing what it was. Basically I had the worst trip of my life and I'm just now (after 2 days) starting to feel better. I was ready to quit bud after this too but I've since come to my senses. My question is, should I throw away my glass spoon that I used for smoking this awful substance, or will some alcohol, water, and salt do the trick?

I do apologize if I'm breaking forum rules here btw.

2. just clean it if the after taste sucks if not you prolly dont even need to clean it to keep smoking

3. fuck spice i used to smoke that shit 24/7 but anyways u could boil ur bowl or sell it

4. Alright just making sure. That shit really got to me for some reason and Im just paranoid there's still some in there, you know? But yeah I think I'm probably just making it a bigger deal than what it really is.

5. just give the pipe a very through cleaning and you should be fine man. yeah that spice stuff is garbage its untelling of the nasty possible toxic chemicals that goes into that crap ive tried it on alot more than one occasion before. it was horrible toxic trash never again. its real bud or nothing as far as im concerned.

6. spice is the shit bro i love it

7. You're the first person I hear saying that.