should i tell this guy he is a dick?

Discussion in 'General' started by stealthgrower, Nov 3, 2012.

1. so there is this guy who i have known for several years, and the entire time i've known him he has just been the biggest fucking cunt imaginable. everyone hates him. everyone!
    i stopped hanging out with him at all in the past few months. cut all contact with him, however he is still my FB friend. i see his dumb ass dickish posts on my wall all the time. he got put in jail again recently (most likely just the drunk tank), and he made another dickish post as he does, and i really want to say this to him
    "dude. do you ever wonder why you lose so many friends? the truth is, you're the biggest dick i know. to everybody. whether they are dicks to you, or helpful, or indifferent, you are always consistently a dick. it's a miracle that you still have any friends at all to be honest. you are a prick who leaches off your parents like a parasite, and then you just bitch and bitch about them. seriously you are pathetic. i didn't want to be the one to say it, because no one wants to be the one to say it, but it needed said."
    then i would probably unfriend him. however i'm not sure if i actually should or not. it really needs said by someone though, the kid is the biggest fucking douche faggot in the world.

2. lol, nvm. i already did it.
    kid was such a fucking cunt. jesus christ that kid was the biggest fucking cunt in the world.

3. Post what you told him!

4. it's in the OP. lol
    he was going off on everyone on his facebook saying fuck you, fuck everyone etc..
    the thing that convinced me to post that though is when i read him saying his roommate would be homeless if he didn't get there before the cops did.
    his roommate is the chillest nicest guy in the world. i guess you would have to be to live with that motherfucker, but god damn there really aren't words to describe just how much of a an annoying shit eating faggot cunt cocksucking motherfucker this guy is.
    his parents pay for EVERYTHING!(including his drug habits) they BOUGHT HIM A HOUSE, and they came down for ONE day to HELP him move in. he complained and bitched about it for a week straight.
    he treats EVERYONE like shit. i just seriously cannot describe how big of a bitch this kid is.

5. Well, I say good for you. He sounds like a fucking loser with an insane sense of entitlement. Hopefully you have helped him see that he needs to cut the bull shit and man up!

6. Yes tell him, he will probably get pissed though. Is this guy big?

7. Post what he responds lol :smoke:

8. Yes, please do.

9. Yes. Let him have it.

10. sounds like he needs a good ass whoopin, and im against violence.

11. Steal his drugs.

12. I was gonna say "I bet the guy is on drugs" But then you said his parents support that as well... So yeah, I am guessing its not a discussable habit?

You should maybe recommend treatment. The guy sounds like a prick, who has done run everyone off....Hes gonna be hurting reeaaaalllly bad when reality strikes. Really bad.

Sad.

13. [quote name='"stealthgrower"']

it's in the OP. lol
    he was going off on everyone on his facebook saying fuck you, fuck everyone etc..
    the thing that convinced me to post that though is when i read him saying his roommate would be homeless if he didn't get there before the cops did.
    his roommate is the chillest nicest guy in the world. i guess you would have to be to live with that motherfucker, but god damn there really aren't words to describe just how much of a an annoying shit eating faggot cunt cocksucking motherfucker this guy is.
    his parents pay for EVERYTHING!(including his drug habits) they BOUGHT HIM A HOUSE, and they came down for ONE day to HELP him move in. he complained and bitched about it for a week straight.
    he treats EVERYONE like shit. i just seriously cannot describe how big of a bitch this kid is.[/quote]

Wow, I would be so fucking grateful if my rents bought me a house...

14. you should probably just invite him to smoke a bowl at the local "rock quarry" and then shove him over the cliff. only reasonable thing to do op.

15. I'm pleased you told him how you feel. Now all you have to do is shit in his pillowcase to make up for all his past bullshit.

16. OP....Must....Deliver

17. Yea I wanna hear the response!

18. tell him you fucked his mother

19. Got 19 of your buddies and ran train on his mother you mean? Then, provide the proof you actually did it.

20. I have a friend who is a total dick to everyone. He's super stingy, makes fun of everyone, and isn't exactly trustworthy if you aren't close friends with him. No body wants anything to do with him and a lot will leave when he shows up. One night we were talking and I finally told him as politely as I can about how he's a dick and no one wants to hang out with us when he's being a douche. He straight up broke down in tears and started going on about he just wants to keep up this wall so people don't take advantage of him and how he doesn't want t be seen as weak. It was kind of sad, but he ended up apologizing to everyone and started to be more pleasant to hang around with. Maybe it's the same deal with your friend?