Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I tell my wife that I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigi23, Feb 29, 2012.

1. You're married to her and you hid that from her, she's not gonna like the fact that you hid somthing even though it's only smokin

2. Can't argue with that..!

3. this sounds like somthing you make clear beforeeee you get marrrrrieedd!?!?
    shes your wife not your mom..........

4. Subtly bring into conversation what she thinks about bud and see what she thinks about it

5. As a married man with a wife who doesn't smoke you have two choices: tell her the truth or get ready for the relationship to get rocky. If she is completely ignorant, there is some much information. What I did was to first and foremost educate my wife over the fact that babylon has brainwash majority of people by telling us lies concerning the herb, but after she saw from "respected, educated" folks with studies backing the fact that herb is super safe and non addicting and medicinal, her attitude changed completely. In being completely open you show her unconditional love (which is what she really wants from you) and you get respect (which is what you want :) ), seen?

6. Keeping secrets is rarely a good idea.

7. I'd just talk to her about it, see what her stance is on MJ. Test the waters. If shes all for it then problem solved. If not, GTFO!!!... I wouldn't be able to handle not smoking because my girlfriend/wife didn't like it. But thats just my opinion. lol. Dont listen to the guy being a chode up there, there is plenty of good advice other posters have.

8. The longer you leave it the worse it will be, just tell her as the women you know and love, then take it from there dude.